Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I had a nightmare I murdered my baby cousin Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm on the verge of tears and I've been rocking back and forth since I woke up about 30 mins ago. I can't tell my friends or family about this because it was so horrible but I need to get this off my chest.

Little bit of background first:
    For the past 3 weeks or so, I've gone through 4 seasons of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. They look at cases involving rape, paedophilia, child abuse etc etc. Watching an ep was the last thing I did before I fell asleep.
    My baby cousin was only born about a month ago and I held her when she was 10 days old and she's so beautiful and precious. I absoloutely loved her.

My aunt and uncle dropped their baby at my house so I could babysit her because they wanted to go out somewhere. I was really happy with that and I looked after her so well by playing with her, feeding her, burping her, rocking her to sleep. I decided to go out with her and I started screaming "my baby is dying!" "my baby is dying!" to see what the people on the street would do, (this isn't something I would do in real life because I'm not an attention seeker). No one did anything or reacted to me in any way.

I then decided to go to the Morrisons but for some reason I didn't go into the actual shop, I only stayed walking along the outskirts of the car park and I decided to head home. I was holding my cousin because I didn't bring her pram and the boy spy from the Spy Kids movie pushed me over (I watched a vine with him in it last night). I immediately went to check and see if my cousin was okay. I removed the plastic sandwich bag from around her head to see if she was still breathing and she was fast asleep. - I would never put a plastic bag over a child's head, it appeared only when the boy had pushed me over. I carried on walking towards home when a girl I didn't know who was about my age (18-21), started trying to get into a fight with me. First she was shouting and screaming and then she started physically hitting me and she knocked me over whilst I was holding my cousin. The scene changed and I was on the floor trying to revive my baby cousin.

I got home and the police were there, except it wasn't the Met Police, it was the police from Law & Order. I kept telling them that I didn't kill her, it was someone else, the girl, but they didn't believe me. One of the police officers was Boyle from B99 and he even went as far as pretending he believed me so I would spill all the details of me murdering my cousin. All my family were disgusted with me because they believed I'd done it as well. I went into my house and everything was different, the staircase was so narrow and the ceiling heading towards my bed was so low. My bed was no longer in a room, it was out in the hallway (the layout reminded me of an old house I had in Sims 3). The medical examiner from Law & Order was looking through my sheets and she pulled up a blanket with a little bit of blood on it. She accused me of killing my cousin on that blanket even though my cousin died in the Morrisons car park! I told her it was the blanket I put on my bed when I was on my period (I don't actually do that in real life) but she didn't believe me. Me and all the police officers left my house and they found a place on the ground to eat their sandwiches as I was trying to convince them to not send me to prison because I didn't kill her.

Next scene, I was in orange prison clothes getting processed like in Orange is the New Black. They put me in the ghetto and the guard made a comment about how tall I was and compared me to some celebrity who I can't remember (in real life im 5'1). I sat playing cards with Janae from OITNB and then the forensic psychologist from Law and Order started observing me. He took one look into my sorrowful eyes and said with certainty to the other guards and police officers "she didn't do it, but she saw it happen". At this point the 'camera' in the dream zoomed into my eyes but they weren't my eyes anymore.

I feel a lot better writing this all out.

ReputationRep:
    Calm down, it's okay! You obviously wouldn't kill your baby cousin in real life so it's okay! Jus sounds like you've been watching too much Netflix!😂😉

Maybe don't watch it just before bed!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just don't watch Law and Order as much, particularly before bed.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: women

ReputationRep:
    Frankly this sounds like a really exciting dream. I hate that my nightmares wake me up - I'd like to see one to completion

ReputationRep:
    It was all a dream,...nuff said

ReputationRep:
    ffs it doesn't mean anything - ITS JUST A DREAM!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.