Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I applied for a role as a team member in greggs and its been 2 weeks since I applied.I've had no response or email from greggs even though they say I'll get a response within 7 working days (the vaccancy closed on the 29th of July). I checked my profile on the 8th of August and it says that my application was updated but there's no change to my application or any email saying I'm unsuccesful...it still says that my application is in processing
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    Have you checked it today? What does it say?

Generally if you don't have a response within the amount of time that they set then you haven't got the job, but if your application is still in processing then they might just have had an abundance of applications and are struggling to get through them.

ReputationRep:
    29550Team MemberLdn, Sth Bermondsey, 1 Ilderton Rd29/07/2016Processing15:02 04/08/2016View ApplicationWithdrawAmefish
    vaccancy ended on the 29th/updated on on the 4th of aug
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by scrawlx101)
    29550Team MemberLdn, Sth Bermondsey, 1 Ilderton Rd29/07/2016Processing15:02 04/08/2016View ApplicationWithdrawAmefish
    vaccancy ended on the 29th/updated on on the 4th of aug
    Strange, maybe you should contact them and see what's going on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amefish)
    Strange, maybe you should contact them and see what's going on.
    should I call the store I'm applying to ? I dont think they have a hr number
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by scrawlx101)
    should I call the store I'm applying to ? I dont think they have a hr number
    Yeah, it's always best to call the actual store let us know how it goes

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 13, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.