Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am wondering if any students have recieved an offer or are currently attending Loughborough doing Sport Science through the route of 2 A levels and a BTEC Sub Diploma in Sport? I understand that they accept this but want to know how realistic it is getting an offer from them for a course as competitive as Sport Science as a result of a 6 unit BTEC and 2 A levels
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Anonymous061299)
    I am wondering if any students have recieved an offer or are currently attending Loughborough doing Sport Science through the route of 2 A levels and a BTEC Sub Diploma in Sport? I understand that they accept this but want to know how realistic it is getting an offer from them for a course as competitive as Sport Science as a result of a 6 unit BTEC and 2 A levels
    Hi Anonymous061299

Thanks for your interest in studying at Loughborough.

I would strongly advise that you contact the Department directly to establish the likelihood of getting an offer with your specific combination of qualifications as this information is always subject to change. You can give them a call directly on 01509226330 or drop them an email to [email protected]. I'd probably advise the latter as you've then got the advice in writing.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Teresa

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.