Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm studying drawing at camberwell but unfortunately I didn't get a place in the UAL accommodations! I'm just wondering if anyone knows a alternative or advice on what to do next? Thank you!
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomhallimond)
    Hi I'm studying drawing at camberwell but unfortunately I didn't get a place in the UAL accommodations! I'm just wondering if anyone knows a alternative or advice on what to do next? Thank you!
    I've moved this to the UAL forum where it's more likely to get an answer - have a look round the forum though in case there are similar threads that answer your question

ReputationRep:
    Private halls perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I have an En-suite room available at Station Court (Seven Sisters, Victorial line), 181pounds/week, 40 week contract. It is a student hall managed by Unite, last year I stayed in one of their halls and I have no complaints! I need to find a replacement tenant as I am finally moving with friends. Please contact me ASAP if interested!

ReputationRep:

Not sure if you are still searching for a place. But I've got room at camberwell campus, but it's quite far from my college and i want to someone to take over my contract. Its £183 per week, Large room with its own bathroom.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Alice, are you still looking for someone to take over your contract?? As I have a place at Glassyard building but am studying at camberwell and would prefer to be closer to the campus!

ReputationRep:
    hiya,

did you still want to move into halls? i have a room at sketch house that i need someone to take over

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    University of the Arts London resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.