Want more information about this university?
Tomhallimond
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi I'm studying drawing at camberwell but unfortunately I didn't get a place in the UAL accommodations! I'm just wondering if anyone knows a alternative or advice on what to do next? Thank you!
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Tomhallimond)
Hi I'm studying drawing at camberwell but unfortunately I didn't get a place in the UAL accommodations! I'm just wondering if anyone knows a alternative or advice on what to do next? Thank you!
I've moved this to the UAL forum where it's more likely to get an answer - have a look round the forum though in case there are similar threads that answer your question
fairangel
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Private halls perhaps?
Silvia55
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi! I have an En-suite room available at Station Court (Seven Sisters, Victorial line), 181pounds/week, 40 week contract. It is a student hall managed by Unite, last year I stayed in one of their halls and I have no complaints! I need to find a replacement tenant as I am finally moving with friends. Please contact me ASAP if interested!
Alice-L
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Not sure if you are still searching for a place. But I've got room at camberwell campus, but it's quite far from my college and i want to someone to take over my contract. Its £183 per week, Large room with its own bathroom.
DaisyLink777
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi Alice, are you still looking for someone to take over your contract?? As I have a place at Glassyard building but am studying at camberwell and would prefer to be closer to the campus!
ellier123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
hiya,

did you still want to move into halls? i have a room at sketch house that i need someone to take over
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (196)
57.65%
I don't have everything I need (144)
42.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise