Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I was wondering if i could have some tips for starting my personal statement for the course mentioned in the title. Any help will be greatly appreciated and I have no clue how to start

ReputationRep:
    Nothing too complex - the first paragraph should just be about why you want to study/be an accountant, what interests you about the world of finance etc. Just start drafting some opening sentences which might be fitting and you'll soon get the hang of it. Try looking at some other PS as well but obviously don't copy them, I can send you mine if you like.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Junaid12)
    Hi

I was wondering if i could have some tips for starting my personal statement for the course mentioned in the title. Any help will be greatly appreciated and I have no clue how to start
    TSR has resources here:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...statement_help

ReputationRep:
    Pm me. I volunteer at coachbright, i have helped lots of kids from low income backgrounds with personal statements, etc. I am at ucl myself doing mech eng.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Junaid12)
    Hi

Also, do not share your PS with random people on the interwebs... specifically, do not post it on social media or TSR. And don't email it to anyone...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    Also, do not share your PS with random people on the interwebs... specifically, do not post it on social media or TSR. And don't email it to anyone...
    Ok thank you for the resources, they seem to have helped me massively and appreciate the advice

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.