Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So basically I met a girl on my work experience and I'm usually quite a reserved person but I started talking to her and I thought we got on alright. Anyways I was texting her for a while just casually and after that I left it for a few days and we didn't talk. Then one day I literally just said "hey" and she replied with: "bye". So i asked her if she was annoyed at me or anything but she just said that she didn't know me enough to talk to me everyday. I thought it was weird cuz `I didn't text her like 24/7 or anything like that. But it's been like a week and a bit since then and I was wondering if I should text her. It's just that it's not very often that I open myself up to people so I thought this might be different.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAnon0301)
    So basically I met a girl on my work experience and I'm usually quite a reserved person but I started talking to her and I thought we got on alright. Anyways I was texting her for a while just casually and after that I left it for a few days and we didn't talk. Then one day I literally just said "hey" and she replied with: "bye". So i asked her if she was annoyed at me or anything but she just said that she didn't know me enough to talk to me everyday. I thought it was weird cuz `I didn't text her like 24/7 or anything like that. But it's been like a week and a bit since then and I was wondering if I should text her. It's just that it's not very often that I open myself up to people so I thought this might be different.
    She doesn't sound like a nice enough person to warrant any more of your effort.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely not, she's not worth your time and that was incredibly rude what she said to you. Personally I wouldve said f*ck off to her

ReputationRep:
    If you give me her name I will put her in my deathnote. Kira will not accept such disrespect!

Definately don't text her. She's made it clear that she doesn't want to talk to you and has done so in a rude way. Stay away, she seems a bit of a cow

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 14, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.