Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Interview at Bannatyne spa next week, I feel faint, help me? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm so nervous, I have so many reasons to be nervous about. I sent my cv a few days ago not.expecting to even hear anything back because they are such a big company but I got a email one hour later inviting me for an interview

1. I'm nervous about my I'd being checked, my passport is out of date and I only have a provisional driving licence, p45 and a German birth certificate (I'm German but I have lived here since I was 5 but but get paranoid at job interviews that they won't hire me because of it)

2. One of my references is on holiday and he can't do me a reference till the 5th of September :/

3. I have level two and three in beauty therapy but on my level three certificate the front cover sheet seems to be gone 😐 on my level two it has a cardboard like sheet and says the course and my name in big letters, my level three course I done I only have ONE sheet of paper with all the units I did and next to it it says level 3 but there iso no front cover sheet, now I done it back in 2012 so I can't remember there being one, I'm scared I will get Inn trouble for this

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Go to boots and buy rescue remedy spray. You spray it on your tongue and it helps to calm you down. £10.

You'll be fine. If they're interested in hiring you, they'll be understanding.

ReputationRep:
    Does that actually work haha? I'm just so nervous about it I'm more nervous about getting my I'd checked and certificates than the actual questions I feel so sick

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 14, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.