The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Face. Legs. Ass. Of course she needs to dress rather well. The fact that a girl doesn't care about her looks would put me off.
Reply 61
im a girl but i'd have to say skin!! might sound weird but i love tanned smooth skin!
The ass or the face... :dontknow:
Why are so many people here using the word 'ass'. It's an Americanism and makes me cringe everytime. The correct word for said body part is ARSE.
Thank you.
Reply 64
^ Agrees.

For me, don't ask why, but hair... and face, arguably not body parts, but they are the most important for me :smile:
Reply 65
to me, boys arms have to be nice as in quite muscely but not like huge, and tanned, and not hairy
Reply 66
eyes :rolleyes:
Reply 67
I love a girl with a nice round bottom :biggrin:
Reply 68
Another_Girl
Why are so many people here using the word 'ass'. It's an Americanism and makes me cringe everytime. The correct word for said body part is ARSE.
Thank you.

:ditto:
Reply 69
I like nice manly (but not overly muscly) arms and nice hands. Also eyes and lips. And height.
Reply 70
Eyes and hair do it for me :smile:
Reply 71
Face. In general.
Specifically nice eyes, and a nice smile. A smile will get me any time, regardless what the rest of her's like a lot of the time! Actually, I suppose your eyes are part of the way you smile, so its all the same!
eyes and smile :smile:
Reply 73
face face face!
Reply 74
Dammit, I'm blond and blue eyed, according to you lot, I'm screwed! ^^
Face and arse..and legs...nice strong legs...
Reply 76
Agree with many of you, smile and eyes.
Another_Girl
Thank you.

because they like donkeys? :angel:
eyes, smile, hair on first looks.
but generally on guys pelvic bone, collar bone, nice arms
:wink:
sorted.
penis :smile:

Latest