Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone seen it..? What you think of it...?

ReputationRep:
    pretty poor with a massive plot hole IIRC - altho i cannot remember it - something to do with her being the one to cause the accident or something

ReputationRep:
    I can't remember if I did see it and since I can't remember it probably isn't worth watching because it hasn't made a lasting impression on me ... But I remember watching The number 21, or was it 23?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I saw that. Well the first 15 minutes anyway - pretty dull! If you want to watch a good film that's recently come out, try Outlaw - that was great (8/10).

ReputationRep:
    i watched it (ok i half watched it) and it was ok, but it wasnt that great. wasnt really paying attention to the plot. I heard an advert for it on the radio, calling it a thriller.. i wouldnt have said so.

ReputationRep:
    I rather liked it. It's more of a chick flick than "thriller" as I'm pretty sure I was never "thrilled" during it's performance. However it has a nice story line and it's a pleasant film to sit down to with a drink for a night in. I would recommend it and I look forward to watching it again some time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xopa)
    I rather liked it. I would recommend it and I look forward to watching it again some time.
    I agree, I mean it wasn't one of the best films I've ever seen, but I would definitely sit through it again. I'd recommend it as well.

ReputationRep:
    I remember thinking it was ****e

ReputationRep:
    An absolute load of ****

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 3, 2007
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.