Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Allow me to explain:

I've been sexually active for seven years now and have pretty much had a constant supply (couldn't think of a better word) of sex and sexual interest be it in the form of girlfriends or some casual encounters off tinder.

I came out of a very long term relationship just about a year ago and since then have found it very difficult to interest the girls - I've had a few casual encounters over the last year but the girls haven't exactly been masterpieces and all have pretty much thrown themselves at me. (not trying to be demeaning there)

My main problems seem to be:
    - I don't drink (health reasons) which can put some people off
    - I've lost some confidence due to the lack of attention (yes i'm a whiny attention whore)
    - I'm about 5"5 (but that's never given me problems before)
    - I've been having a hard time relaxing around new people (insecurity most likely)

Positives:
    - I've been told i'm not bad looking (probably about a 7 for those of you who like to rank)
    - Not overweight
    - have a very interesting, well-paid job (for those of you who care about that..)
    - Musician

I've been finding it hard to basically not give a **** about it recently. Any advice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Allow me to explain:

I've been sexually active for seven years now and have pretty much had a constant supply (couldn't think of a better word) of sex and sexual interest be it in the form of girlfriends or some casual encounters off tinder.

I came out of a very long term relationship just about a year ago and since then have found it very difficult to interest the girls - I've had a few casual encounters over the last year but the girls haven't exactly been masterpieces and all have pretty much thrown themselves at me. (not trying to be demeaning there)

My main problems seem to be:
    - I don't drink (health reasons) which can put some people off
    - I've lost some confidence due to the lack of attention (yes i'm a whiny attention whore)
    - I'm about 5"5 (but that's never given me problems before)
    - I've been having a hard time relaxing around new people (insecurity most likely)

Positives:
    - I've been told i'm not bad looking (probably about a 7 for those of you who like to rank)
    - Not overweight
    - have a very interesting, well-paid job (for those of you who care about that..)
    - Musician

I've been finding it hard to basically not give a **** about it recently. Any advice?
    how have you been rolling in pussy if you're 5'5?

21 and sexually active for 7 years?

I'm 23 and still a virgin :/

I would hardly call 5 sexual partners rolling in pussy (as cringe as that sounds). Does anyone have any advice for meeting new people in general? I feel without my old looks I've been getting more hostile responses so I need to stand out in other ways.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I would hardly call 5 sexual partners rolling in pussy (as cringe as that sounds). Does anyone have any advice for meeting new people in general? I feel without my old looks I've been getting more hostile responses so I need to stand out in other ways.
    You made it sound as if you were getting laid like every month or something, "constant supply".

Anyway, I'm a 23 year old with two sexual partners so you have me beat. Only thing I can suggest is pursuing your hobbies and meeting like-minded people, as well as expand your online dating prospects (go on OkCupid, for example). Coming out of a long-term relationship can effect your ability to attract women, call it a subconscious side effect if you will, but hopefully that will just subside in time.

ReputationRep:
    If you're not goodlooking you don't get the attention from girls. Plus you don't drink,you're short. Isn't it obvious why you don't get attention?

I'm not unattractive, just not a clear 10/10. Like I said, being short has never been a problem before and I'm not going for tall girls and why would not drinking restrain me in any way? It's not like i'm not going out because of it and people seem to think i'm pretty fun. I just don't seem to have girls approaching me as I used to. One thing that makes me doubt the whole "alpha male" theory is that there's plenty of fat unattractive guys out there seemingly getting laid (with quite attractive girls). I've been out with quite a few lads like it and we seem to be very similar in mentality so I'm pretty sure it's just my approach.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 19, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.