The Student Room Group

Laptops for university

Hi,
I'm starting university in the fall in Canada, as I'm Canadian. I'll be going into business(but more the math side of things).

I was wondering, if the Dell Inspiron 15 3000 to be a good laptop? I was planning on getting either i3/5/7, +8GB ram + 1TB HD.

Thanks!!!
Original post by xWanderlustx
Hi,
I'm starting university in the fall in Canada, as I'm Canadian. I'll be going into business(but more the math side of things).

I was wondering, if the Dell Inspiron 15 3000 to be a good laptop? I was planning on getting either i3/5/7, +8GB ram + 1TB HD.

Thanks!!!

That's more of a tech thing I think :tongue: without knowing anything about the laptop (Though the specs sound... good? I think?) you just need a laptop that you can rely on - it doesn't have to be super fast or super powerful. The one I use is a normal one, maybe £300 from Argos.
Original post by SeanFM
That's more of a tech thing I think :tongue: without knowing anything about the laptop (Though the specs sound... good? I think?) you just need a laptop that you can rely on - it doesn't have to be super fast or super powerful. The one I use is a normal one, maybe £300 from Argos.

Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would recommend any laptop that can easily handle web surfing and office work therefore you should spend around £300-£450. An apple laptop may not be suitable as some programs might not be compatible on the device.

Quick Reply

Latest