Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    And I mean apart from the obvious just sticking it in there and kissing all over etc, what else would you suggest doing to give her that extra buzz? I.e. any special places to touch or stimulate?

ps. you dont know how embarassing this thread is for me, but just had to be done.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Erm... this is dangerously close to breaking the rules.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generalebriety)
    Erm... this is dangerously close to breaking the rules.
    How so? and if so a couple of warning points never hurt anybody.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by jakeee)
    How so? and if so a couple of warning points never hurt anybody.
    Heh, no, but if it is rule-breaking (and if it's not, it will descend into it very quickly), the thread'll be locked. Sex chat isn't allowed, only discussion of sexual health is allowed in here.

ReputationRep:
    check ivillage boards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generalebriety)
    Heh, no, but if it is rule-breaking (and if it's not, it will descend into it very quickly), the thread'll be locked. Sex chat isn't allowed, only discussion of sexual health is allowed in here.
    It would be so immature of the moderaters to block this thread, and also to make a further point to the moderaters this post is about sexual health in a very different kind of way since lets face it bad sex isnt good for any of us. Let this thread live.

Well, there's the ever elusive clitoral stimulation. Which 'sticking it in' just won't do.

baby steps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Timeslikethese)
    Well, there's the ever elusive clitoral stimulation. Which 'sticking it in' just won't do.
    I would have asked what that is, but seeing as we're already on the brink I think I'll just google it.

Wtf??

ReputationRep:
    *gets mentally disturbing image of a naked couple with one frantically typing on a laptop*
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    It would be so immature of the moderaters to block this thread, and also to make a further point to the moderaters this post is about sexual health in a very different kind of way since lets face it bad sex isnt good for any of us. Let this thread live.
    *shrugs* Not my decision. Similar threads have been got rid of before.

ReputationRep:
    up the bum

ReputationRep:
    ^lol
    in before the lock!

ReputationRep:
    IBTL!

I would have asked what that is, but seeing as we're already on the brink I think I'll just google it.
    maybe you should start small.....erm...look at a biology book of what women have there?

also, biting is fun.

DO NOT bite the clitoris.... ****s sake.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Google it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Timeslikethese)
    DO NOT bite the clitoris.... ****s sake.
    :toofunny:

what a n00b.

IBTL.

ReputationRep:
    OP doesn't know what a clit is :laugh: sorry. Have you ever touched a girl?
    Go down on her! Look around the net there is HEAPS of advice/tips/pic/info.

ReputationRep:
    Lol - I shouldn't be posting in here but I'm doing the whole helping people thing on TSR today and this was the 1st thread I came across! :eek:

I have heard that girls like to have their neck touched (softly) :yy: HTH

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.