Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Depends. Academically and so on, yes. With men, no no no no no no. :mad:
    i was exactly the same.. until.. hmm, what was the switching point i don't know, but it happened just before i turned 18 & so will happen for you.. you just need some of the right men & *cliche alert* then it will just happen. (although you can potentially have fun with the wrong ones! )

ah, & to answer this thread..yes, i do get what i want (eventually).

only sometimes i don't want it anymore..but out of some twisted logic enjoy knowing i could.. yes, i am terrible. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elles)
    i was exactly the same.. until.. hmm, what was the switching point i don't know, but it happened just before i turned 18 & so will happen for you.. you just need some of the right men & *cliche alert* then it will just happen. (although you can potentially have fun with the wrong ones! )

ah, & to answer this thread..yes, i do get what i want (eventually).
    Heh, well, I'm 20 now and while this last year has been more fun than previous (yes, definitely with the wrong men, although annoyingly, one who was wrong at the time I could have had him now seems right when he's with someone else! ), I don't see any particular switching point for me, and it's really getting to me. And if the right men aren't at Cambridge - and they are more right than the lot at school - then where the f*** are they? :mad:

But thank you anyway

ReputationRep:
    everyone's life is completely insignificant so who cares

timaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

ReputationRep:
    And if the right men aren't at Cambridge - and they are more right than the lot at school - then where the f*** are they? :mad:
    Medium sized city in Oxfordshire, the universities' came top of the league tables for the last couple of years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BazTheMoney)
    Medium sized city in Oxfordshire, the universities' came top of the league tables for the last couple of years.
    The one that you're leaving, you mean

Thought they were all mingers anyway. Oh well, would mean I might stand a chance :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Thought they were all mingers anyway. Oh well, would mean I might stand a chance :rolleyes:
    hmm..they're not all bad i suppose! i have a set next year if you fancy a talent-spotting expedition..?

& have a bit more faith! or enjoy the footloose & fancy-free ness..that you only ever realise the advantages to once it's gone..

ReputationRep:
    South Park overload :eek:

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.