This discussion is closed.
Elles
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
Depends. Academically and so on, yes. With men, no no no no no no. :mad:
i was exactly the same.. until.. hmm, what was the switching point i don't know, but it happened just before i turned 18 & so will happen for you.. you just need some of the right men & *cliche alert* then it will just happen. (although you can potentially have fun with the wrong ones! )

ah, & to answer this thread..yes, i do get what i want (eventually).

only sometimes i don't want it anymore..but out of some twisted logic enjoy knowing i could.. yes, i am terrible. :rolleyes:
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Elles)
i was exactly the same.. until.. hmm, what was the switching point i don't know, but it happened just before i turned 18 & so will happen for you.. you just need some of the right men & *cliche alert* then it will just happen. (although you can potentially have fun with the wrong ones! )

ah, & to answer this thread..yes, i do get what i want (eventually).
Heh, well, I'm 20 now and while this last year has been more fun than previous (yes, definitely with the wrong men, although annoyingly, one who was wrong at the time I could have had him now seems right when he's with someone else! ), I don't see any particular switching point for me, and it's really getting to me. And if the right men aren't at Cambridge - and they are more right than the lot at school - then where the f*** are they? :mad:

But thank you anyway
TIMAAAAAAAAAAAY
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
everyone's life is completely insignificant so who cares

timaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
BazTheMoney
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
And if the right men aren't at Cambridge - and they are more right than the lot at school - then where the f*** are they? :mad:
Medium sized city in Oxfordshire, the universities' came top of the league tables for the last couple of years.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by BazTheMoney)
Medium sized city in Oxfordshire, the universities' came top of the league tables for the last couple of years.
The one that you're leaving, you mean

Thought they were all mingers anyway. Oh well, would mean I might stand a chance :rolleyes:
Elles
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Thought they were all mingers anyway. Oh well, would mean I might stand a chance :rolleyes:
hmm..they're not all bad i suppose! i have a set next year if you fancy a talent-spotting expedition..?

& have a bit more faith! or enjoy the footloose & fancy-free ness..that you only ever realise the advantages to once it's gone..
Quiksilver
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
South Park overload :eek:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you're planning on going to uni this year, would any of these financial reasons stop you?

Not being able to work now to save up for uni (90)
13.82%
Reduced household income due to coronavirus means I can't afford to go (53)
8.14%
Lack of part-time jobs to support me while I'm at uni (84)
12.9%
Lack of graduate job prospects when I finish uni (78)
11.98%
Other reasons are stopping me going (83)
12.75%
Nothing is stopping me going (263)
40.4%

Watched Threads