The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Tonic
They do but a hot bath isn't good for your dudes...if you want to have babies it's recommended that you have cool baths.

eh?

men with kids have hot baths all the time.
1. Go to boots
2. Purchase some HYDROCORTISONE 1% CREAM
3. Go home
4. When you're all alone, touch yourself with the cream on your hand.
5. Pull the foreskin back as far as you can without causing pain
6. Hold it for as long as possible...30 seconds to a minute if you can
7. Put it back to the 'starting position'
8. Repeat for up to half an hour or ideally an hour every day
9. Within months you should see results
10. Enjoy your foreskin.

I used to have a tight foreskin also. Now it retracts half way down the glans when hard and has not RIPPED or become detached during any kind of sex. That was my main worry. Good luck.
Reply 62
iTalya
You are not a doctor so please do not make sweeping statements like this. There are different degrees of phimosis, the OP will not know the best treatment for them until they go and consult a doctor.

Neither is anyone else in this thread. Circumcision is not an effective remedy to phimosis. Hardly a sweeping statement when I had the option myself. From what he said in his post it doesnt take a doctor to work out he doesnt need to cut his foreskin off, thats reserved for extreme cases when its so tight you can hardly piss out of it.
Anonymous
I was told only 5% of men had this problem, which is obviously bull**** when you look at how many people make threads about it on this forum. :s-smilie: I'd reccomend going to your doctor, which is the obvious option.

About a year ago I found a thread on another forum about a tight foreskin, and got worried because what he described was happening to me: foreskin couldn't fully retract over the head, extremely sensitive glans etc. I could retract the foreskin fine when flaccid but just not when erect. After looking on the Internet and getting worried just from seeing 'circumsicion' I found a website which had information about a frenuloplasty, which is an operation for those with a short frenulm. If I hadn't of found this website I probably wouldn't have went to see the doctor, because the thought of a circumsicion put me off.

On the website were pictures of a short frenulm and many of them were similar to mine, so I thought that is what I had and went to see the doctor. The silly bastard told me nothing was wrong but I told him I wanted to see the urologist for a second opinion, I went in August and by December I had had the operation and after about a month it was perfect. I can retract the foreskin when erect, the glans is not painful to touch and the sensitivity is more pleasurable than painful, like it used to be. The point of this post is say that on this forum whenever anyone posts about a tight foreskin everyone immediately says a circumsicion might be needed, which is what scared the **** out of me until I luckily found the website about a short frenulm. It's difficult to find information about frenuloplasty's it said because not a lot is known about them. :s-smilie:

Look here: http://www.answers.com/topic/frenulum-breve GRAPHIC SO DON'T LOOK UNLESS YOU NEED TO

Oh damn. Mine's just like that :frown:
Anonymous

Do you have any problems though? I think mine is like that too but I have no problems pulling back my foreskin or anything else.
Anonymous
Do you have any problems though? I think mine is like that too but I have no problems pulling back my foreskin or anything else.

I can pull my foreskin back easily enough when erect. I haven't had unprotected sex though, because I'm slightly worried that something might rip. Masturbation and sex with a condom has been problem free so far (touch wood*).

*Pun not necessarily intended :biggrin:
Anonymous
I can pull my foreskin back easily enough when erect. I haven't had unprotected sex though, because I'm slightly worried that something might rip. Masturbation and sex with a condom has been problem free so far (touch wood*).

*Pun not necessarily intended :biggrin:

Sorry I'm a bit confused, why WOULD you have unprotected sex anyway?! And masturbation with a condom? :confused:
Anonymous
Sorry I'm a bit confused, why WOULD you have unprotected sex anyway?! And masturbation with a condom? :confused:

:confused: By unprotected I mean condomless. No, of course I haven't wanked with a condom on.
this thread worries me now ...
Your doctor will book you in to have a circumcision. The NHS waiting list is around 5 - 8 months for that kind of operation.

It will be very sore afterwards for some weeks, and sexual activity and sports will not be possible. It may also bleed a little when passing urine.

The operation is performed under local anaesthetic and is usually performed by trainee doctors (as are all 'common' operations).
Anonymous

I'd go and see a doctor then, if pulling the foreskin back also pulls the head back then you have defintely got a short frenulm and would benefit from the frenuloplasty. The urologist told me that sex with a condom may be possible but sex without a condom could snap the banjo string, which, is meant to be extremely painful.

Plus, most of the sensitivity is covered with a short frenulm because you can't fully expose the head or pull the foreskin as far back as you would want. Everyone immediately assumes tight foreskin = circumsicion like the tool above. But in my case the Internet made me assume a tight foreskin, when it was just a short frenulm and thankfully finding the website about the frenuloplasty put me at ease, and it's been fantastic since the operation. :biggrin:
Nalced
your not alone. It must be like 30% of us guys have this trubble.

30% seems an awful high figure doesn't it?
And do they all get it operated on or is it fine to leave it? :confused:
Reply 72
In most cases it is fine to leave it and in these cases and in most cases, you don't need an op to fix it.
Reply 73
Yea, but after looking at this forum it feels more than 5% of the male population have this.
But it isn't a problem, Like a guy said some pages before, "its a problem if you make it one"-Bless Him.
Reading this has scared me so much. My foreskin used to be tight, I can get it over the head, but not any further back than that, should I just keep going , like keep pulling it back slowly like I did to get it to be able to go over the foreskin or get my "banjo" checked? I hate having my GP knowing my family so well, it ****ing sucks sometimes.
Anonymous
Reading this has scared me so much. My foreskin used to be tight, I can get it over the head, but not any further back than that, should I just keep going , like keep pulling it back slowly like I did to get it to be able to go over the foreskin or get my "banjo" checked? I hate having my GP knowing my family so well, it ****ing sucks sometimes.

I don't think there's anything to worry about since you can get it over the head. Some guys can stretch it further, but it doesn't really make much of a difference.
Anonymous

And you can always ask for another GP at that practice if you aint comfortable speaking to the one you know so well
Reply 77
Anonymous

It's only meant to go back as far as the head. Doesn't matter if it can go any more than that or not.
burntgorilla
It's only meant to go back as far as the head. Doesn't matter if it can go any more than that or not.

That's what i thought lol. It's not like peeling a banana where it comes all the way down :p:
Reply 79
ey man, yank that **** back as far as you can, it will hurt but work thru the pain, girls will like u better that waY!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending