Sidra Manzur
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Got my AS results...they weren't good..please give me some advice for A2 ...I have 3 sciences....and need to get A in all of them.Physics has always been hard for me and i got a C in it...i may resit for physics along with my A2.is physics AS content linked with A2?
YounesB
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
oh lol
TSRPAV
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
How'd you get your AS results already? Thought Alevel results was Thursday or is that just A2?anyway I'd just keep practicing and reading ahead while you have time.you can re-sit the exams next year if you want.Also in A2 physics you learn new content but are expected to know the As as you will be using some of that knowledge to answer A2 questions (use some of the maths equations and basic knowledge).
Platopus
Badges: 19
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Sidra Manzur)
Got my AS results...they weren't good..please give me some advice for A2 ...I have 3 sciences....and need to get A in all of them.Physics has always been hard for me and i got a C in it...i may resit for physics along with my A2.is physics AS content linked with A2?
AS and A2 results come out on Thursday 18th. If you think you have yours already, it must be a hoax or scam.
Sidra Manzur
Rep:
?
I got my cie AS Result on 11th august...thanks btw!
Carnationlilyrose
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
OP is sitting international exams which came out on the 11th.

OP - Don't post pictures with so much personal identification still left on them, for the sake of your own security.
Sidra Manzur
Rep:
?
What is OP ?
Sidra Manzur
Rep:
?
next time i will crop my Personal info
Carnationlilyrose
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Sidra Manzur)
What is OP ?
Original Poster. You are the OP.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (560)
34.06%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (677)
41.18%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (332)
20.19%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (75)
4.56%

Watched Threads