Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am looking for few case studies to review for my dissertation and finding it tough to locate them...

The topic that I am looking for is Social Media Marketing in service industries... Could anyone help me out or point me in the right direction??? Any help would be appreciated...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s0vvy_blu3s)
    I am looking for few case studies to review for my dissertation and finding it tough to locate them...

The topic that I am looking for is Social Media Marketing in service industries... Could anyone help me out or point me in the right direction??? Any help would be appreciated...
    There are a range of academic journals which should give you what you need. Including but not limited to:

- Journal of Travel and Tourism Marketing
    - International Journal of Service Industry
    - Journal of Business Research
    - Journal of Marketing Development
    - Journal of Business Strategy
    ...etc

Search them for papers on social media marketing. These should include case studies and/or refer back to them, so that you can read further.

Your supervisor should be able to make more suggestions.

ReputationRep:
    He did give me suggestions... So far I have couple from hotel industry and few from wine Industry... I wanted one or two from telecom but can't find any...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s0vvy_blu3s)
    He did give me suggestions... So far I have couple from hotel industry and few from wine Industry... I wanted one or two from telecom but can't find any...
    If you've searched all of the above journals and come up blank, it might be worth looking at a different industry.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.