ReputationRep:
    CAN ANYONE ADVISEP PLEASE??
    Hi my daughters firm choice is conditional with uca Farnham doing journalism course points are 220 she isn't going to get this on Thursday we know that however the course leader who interviewed her raves about her and the quality of her interview and when she emailed him with her concerns he told her not to worry. she's likely to get 100 points if she's lucky tho. His encouraging emails have made her think she'll get in anyway! Which worries me as she'll be so upset if she doesn't
    What do you all think? Can you be accepted on the strength of your interview? Thanks
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Clairelee1)
    CAN ANYONE ADVISEP PLEASE??
    Hi my daughters firm choice is conditional with uca Farnham doing journalism course points are 220 she isn't going to get this on Thursday we know that however the course leader who interviewed her raves about her and the quality of her interview and when she emailed him with her concerns he told her not to worry. she's likely to get 100 points if she's lucky tho. His encouraging emails have made her think she'll get in anyway! Which worries me as she'll be so upset if she doesn't
    What do you all think? Can you be accepted on the strength of your interview? Thanks
    It's happened before, but I don't think it's a regular occurrence. She definitely needs to be prepared to explore other options just in case, but she shouldn't give up on that course either. I hope she gets in! Just a note, you might have better luck posting in this section if you need any more help. Good luck!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.