Hey there all!! I'm currently busy with a research project, and would truly appreciate your input! Please could you kindly help me answer a few questions? It would mean the world!
- 1. Do you have a home office in your house/place of residence? (yes/no) - if no, please kindly continue to question 4
- 2. Do either/both of your parent(s)/guardian(s) work from home? (yes/no)
- 3. If yes, what would you estimate is their average amount of time spent in the office, in a general working day? (under 25%/ 25%-50%/ 50%-75%/ above 75%)
- 4. Do you have desk space available in your bedroom? (yes/no)
- 5. If it were a genuinely safe possibility, and with the approval of your parent(s)/guardian(s), would you consider renting this space out during the school week for healthy pay, whilst you are not at home? (yes/no/definitely!)
Thank you so much for your help!
Turn on thread page Beta
Alternative Way of Earning/Saving - Would you ever consider? watch
- Thread Starter
- 14-08-2016 13:38
Offline21ReputationRep:TSR Support Team
- TSR Support Team
- 14-08-2016 15:52
No, I would not rent out my bedroom so someone could use my desk. Mad idea.