Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi,

i am looking for some guidance please, i have worked for the past 6 years since leaving school. I haven't done the college route so i am so nervous to study at university full time!!

i am going to study criminology and forensics at hull university. Can anybody give me an insight please as what to expect and the course hours as i will be working part time also?!?!?

anything will be helpful please!!

• Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by holliecf93)
    hi,

i am looking for some guidance please, i have worked for the past 6 years since leaving school. I haven't done the college route so i am so nervous to study at university full time!!

i am going to study criminology and forensics at hull university. Can anybody give me an insight please as what to expect and the course hours as i will be working part time also?!?!?

anything will be helpful please!!

You may find the University of Hull forum more useful

I would say that you'll probably feel a bit rusty, and that's okay - you just need to make sure you keep on top of things and get into a good routine from minute 1. Going over lecture notes, writing out key points (or whatever else helps you to remember) and gauge how much extra reading, if any, is required, and when you write essays etc make sure to get feedback on how you can improve, both the content and the style of writing.

Good luck!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.