Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What should I do today?? watch

ReputationRep:
    I've been awake for like 3 hours and I don't want to spend the rest of the day inside either. I think I'm going to wash the dishes, make some pasta and then tidy my room but what do I do after that?? I have a bottle of wine in my wardrobe which I guess I could open and get a bit tipsy and have a bubble bath. I need to buy some cigarettes. I could buy some blonde hair dye and do that today (was going to do it anyway). I could continue writing my novel. I could make a youtube video WHILST being a different character. Oh my god... I could make a youtube video dying my hair blonde whilst tipsy whilst smoking a cigarette. But I doubt I'm going to do the hair thing today cause I don't want to **** it up. OkAY so basically I want to make youtube videos today but who would subscribe :sad: Give me ideas to do today for when I finish making pasta
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by bluemadhatter)
    I've been awake for like 3 hours and I don't want to spend the rest of the day inside either. I think I'm going to wash the dishes, make some pasta and then tidy my room but what do I do after that?? I have a bottle of wine in my wardrobe which I guess I could open and get a bit tipsy and have a bubble bath. I need to buy some cigarettes. I could buy some blonde hair dye and do that today (was going to do it anyway). I could continue writing my novel. I could make a youtube video WHILST being a different character. Oh my god... I could make a youtube video dying my hair blonde whilst tipsy whilst smoking a cigarette. But I doubt I'm going to do the hair thing today cause I don't want to **** it up. OkAY so basically I want to make youtube videos today but who would subscribe :sad: Give me ideas to do today for when I finish making pasta
    Run 500 miles :borat:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    If you want to drink and smoke, go to a pub/bar with a friend. If you don't wanna go out, then just do all the things you've listed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Run 500 miles :borat:
    (Original post by NotNotBatman)
    If you want to drink and smoke, go to a pub/bar with a friend. If you don't wanna go out, then just do all the things you've listed.
    the pasta came out really nice and now im full and my 5 years old cousin is coming round so im gonna take her to the park and spend the evening doing that then ill get home and spend the night with a bathbomb and a mask

ReputationRep:
    Youtube? Nice , what is your channel name?

ReputationRep:
    I have a bottle of wine in my wardrobe which I guess I could open and get a bit tipsy and have a bubble bath.
    Is a wardrobe a normal place for wine to be stored? Genuinely?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Nothing, just stay on TSR like all the cool kids

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.