What should I do today?? Watch

bluemadhatter
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I've been awake for like 3 hours and I don't want to spend the rest of the day inside either. I think I'm going to wash the dishes, make some pasta and then tidy my room but what do I do after that?? I have a bottle of wine in my wardrobe which I guess I could open and get a bit tipsy and have a bubble bath. I need to buy some cigarettes. I could buy some blonde hair dye and do that today (was going to do it anyway). I could continue writing my novel. I could make a youtube video WHILST being a different character. Oh my god... I could make a youtube video dying my hair blonde whilst tipsy whilst smoking a cigarette. But I doubt I'm going to do the hair thing today cause I don't want to **** it up. OkAY so basically I want to make youtube videos today but who would subscribe :sad: Give me ideas to do today for when I finish making pasta
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by bluemadhatter)
I've been awake for like 3 hours and I don't want to spend the rest of the day inside either. I think I'm going to wash the dishes, make some pasta and then tidy my room but what do I do after that?? I have a bottle of wine in my wardrobe which I guess I could open and get a bit tipsy and have a bubble bath. I need to buy some cigarettes. I could buy some blonde hair dye and do that today (was going to do it anyway). I could continue writing my novel. I could make a youtube video WHILST being a different character. Oh my god... I could make a youtube video dying my hair blonde whilst tipsy whilst smoking a cigarette. But I doubt I'm going to do the hair thing today cause I don't want to **** it up. OkAY so basically I want to make youtube videos today but who would subscribe :sad: Give me ideas to do today for when I finish making pasta
Run 500 miles :borat:
NotNotBatman
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If you want to drink and smoke, go to a pub/bar with a friend. If you don't wanna go out, then just do all the things you've listed.
bluemadhatter
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by SeanFM)
Run 500 miles :borat:
(Original post by NotNotBatman)
If you want to drink and smoke, go to a pub/bar with a friend. If you don't wanna go out, then just do all the things you've listed.
the pasta came out really nice and now im full and my 5 years old cousin is coming round so im gonna take her to the park and spend the evening doing that then ill get home and spend the night with a bathbomb and a mask
Paranoid_Glitch
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Youtube? Nice , what is your channel name?
Davalla
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I have a bottle of wine in my wardrobe which I guess I could open and get a bit tipsy and have a bubble bath.
Is a wardrobe a normal place for wine to be stored? Genuinely?
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Nothing, just stay on TSR like all the cool kids
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (45)
33.33%
No I don't (63)
46.67%
I work during the holidays (27)
20%

Watched Threads