Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

This is a long shot, myself and my fiancee are getting married on 22nd August at the Middlesbrough Town Hall registry office 10.30am and as we are both new to this area, we are kind of desperate to find two witnesses for our marriage ceremony. I'm an English guy and shes Chinese

This is a strange request I know but anyone that would be interested to help please kindly private message me, we would greatly appreciate anyone that is free that morning.

Regards,

Sam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saminstockton)
    Hi there,

This is a long shot, myself and my fiancee are getting married on 22nd August at the Middlesbrough Town Hall registry office 10.30am and as we are both new to this area, we are kind of desperate to find two witnesses for our marriage ceremony. I'm an English guy and shes Chinese

This is a strange request I know but anyone that would be interested to help please kindly private message me, we would greatly appreciate anyone that is free that morning.

Regards,

Sam
    Sorry dude. I am not anywhere near that area otherwise, would love to attend.

Good luck and happy marriage in advance.

ReputationRep:
    haha thanks very much hope there are more people like you that see this thread lol

(Original post by Saba XD)
    Sorry dude. I am not anywhere near that area otherwise, would love to attend.

Good luck and happy marriage in advance.

ReputationRep:
    That's beautiful, I once dreamed of something similar for myself. If I lived near to you I would do it, but please accept my best wishes instead.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks very much

(Original post by Brahmin of Booty)
    That's beautiful, I once dreamed of something similar for myself. If I lived near to you I would do it, but please accept my best wishes instead.

ReputationRep:
    haha thanks very much hope there are more people like you that see this thread lol
    I hope there are people on here who are near your area.

ReputationRep:
    Commenting to get this back up onto the front page so more people see it! Sorry I'm not in the area, but congratulations

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    still looking for two kind people in Middlesbrough that can be witnesses to our wedding on 22nd at the town hall.

ReputationRep:
    Did you find anyone?

ReputationRep:
    I hope you found some people i'll be in Middlesbrough from the 19th of sept

ReputationRep:
    thanks for the replies folks, I managed to find two people from another source we are now happily married

ReputationRep:
    thanks for the replies folks, I managed to find two people from another source we are now happily married
    Brilliang news! I work for The Gazette in Middlesbrough if you would be willing to talk to us about it? PM me

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.