My crush's friend kissed me Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I really didn't want to kiss him. He just told me to close my eyes and started putting his tongue in my mouth and started feeling me up but I pulled away. I feel so gross and I barely even knew this boy. I was at this boys house party but I don't think anyone saw. And this boy told me to keep it a secret.

But when I next see my crush I'm going to tell him. Me and my crush are kind of close and I don't know if we will get together one day. He's the sweetest guy I've ever known and I feel as if I've completely ruined it.

I just feel so disgusting. It was such a bad kiss too and his hands were everywhere, I hated it so much. Please could someone give me some advice on how to get over this?
Pinkberry_y
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I really didn't want to kiss him. He just told me to close my eyes and started putting his tongue in my mouth and started feeling me up but I pulled away. I feel so gross and I barely even knew this boy. I was at this boys house party but I don't think anyone saw. And this boy told me to keep it a secret.

But when I next see my crush I'm going to tell him. Me and my crush are kind of close and I don't know if we will get together one day. He's the sweetest guy I've ever known and I feel as if I've completely ruined it.

I just feel so disgusting. It was such a bad kiss too and his hands were everywhere, I hated it so much. Please could someone give me some advice on how to get over this?
This happened to me once, I felt so eurghhh after kissing him and that whole night I wished it was my crush I had kissed and how much nicer it would have felt, which made me sadder. But the mistake I made was just to continue gong along with it and made out with him a couple of times more and my crush found out and laughed it off, trying to be casual about it but a while later I found out he'd liked me but put me off limits after I kissed his friend cos he thought there was a thing between us.
So do not do what I did, you're right to tell your crush, don't make it out like it was a big deal though, just tell him casually and make clear that you felt absolutely nothing when HE kissed you
chelseadagg3r
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

Talk to one of your friends about it. The same thing happened to my friend and the only thing that could help her get her head around it properly was talking to me and a couple of other friends about it. My advice would be to stay away from that boy though, and if he tries to contact you just tell him it wasn't okay and that you don't want anything else to do with him
Anonymous #2
Report 11 months ago
Same happened to me too! He took advandge of our drunk status and started kissing, telling me to just close my eyes and then he wanted us to make out and got my clothes off but nothing happened I somehow told him I was too tired and he just masturbated on me while I was naked. It's so gross I hate the thought of it and eventhough my crush is actually someone I'm not even that close to, I still feel like 've ruined everything and I dnt even know if he knows abt it or not, btw this friend (who made out ith me) knows that he used to like me but still did this.
Could u please tell us how did it go for you with your crush? Is there hope?
Anonymous #2
Report 11 months ago
Wha about the crush?
(Original post by chelseadagg3r)
Talk to one of your friends about it. The same thing happened to my friend and the only thing that could help her get her head around it properly was talking to me and a couple of other friends about it. My advice would be to stay away from that boy though, and if he tries to contact you just tell him it wasn't okay and that you don't want anything else to do with him
chelseadagg3r
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Wha about the crush?
I posted this a few years ago, I honestly don't even remember the situation I was talking about
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (274)
60.89%
Yes- I don't like it (22)
4.89%
No- I want it (120)
26.67%
No- I don't want it (34)
7.56%

Watched Threads