Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just read this...I thought A-Levels results day was 16th... :confused:
    http://www.dur.ac.uk/collingwood/

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure it is... Maybe that's the day the schools receive them or something. Hmm.

ReputationRep:
    We get our results on the 16th.

They get our results a day or a few days earlier. I didn't think it was that many days though, so maybe it's just a typo. Either way, I wouldn't read much into it.

ReputationRep:
    We get the results on a Thursday, but unis get the results on the Saturday before. They told us at the Mildert open day

ReputationRep:
    Hi you lot out there waiting for your AS/2 results. Is anyone else crapping themselves about results day yet:?

ReputationRep:
    We get our results on the thursday, which is the 14th. At least that's the official results day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Ben)
    We get our results on the thursday, which is the 14th. At least that's the official results day.
    Look at the date of the original post :p: I made the same mistake I was thinking, "the 16th is a Saturday, surely everyone know results always come out on a Thursday?"

Good luck to anyone getting results. I can't say I was crapping myself at the time, or even slightly anxious. Then again, I'm a "freak".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by River85)
    Look at the date of the original post :p: I made the same mistake I was thinking, "the 16th is a Saturday, surely everyone know results always come out on a Thursday?"

Good luck to anyone getting results. I can't say I was crapping myself at the time, or even slightly anxious. Then again, I'm a "freak".
    Ahhh, I feel really silly now.
    Good luck to you to, hope you get what you need

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Ben)
    Ahhh, I feel really silly now.
    Good luck to you to, hope you get what you need
    Thank you, although my A-levels have been and well and truly gone (by five years). I didn't get what I needed :p: If you'd like to wish me luck for my uni exams in August that would be appreicated (as I really, really need it!)

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.