Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone out there that have tinder Watch

ReputationRep:
    Xx

ReputationRep:
    Never had any luck on Tinder myself.

There's been a few success stories mentioned on TSR. I remember one girl saying she met her boyfriend on there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkberry_y)
    Any of you have Tinder? I just downloaded it now and I have to say it's kinda addictive obviously not using it for anything serious, I'm swiping left for most guys, but just wanted to see if anyone I know is on there and the kinda meat on the market
    Any ways what are your thoughts on it? Any cute tinder stories?
    lol is this for real?

You are literally like 5 years late to the party lol.

Nobody likes Tinder any more - both guys and girls agree that's its pretty crap for meeting quality people / getting a relationship

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fujitaro)
    lol is this for real?

You are literally like 5 years late to the party lol.

Nobody likes Tinder any more - both guys and girls agree that's its pretty crap for meeting quality people / getting a relationship
    I'm very bad with all things technology

ReputationRep:
    Tinder's great if you're a fitness model/loaded and fancy a smash and dash, or are prepared to lower your standards.. :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    I signed up under the same pretenses as you but ended up meeting my boyfriend on there 🙈. We matched in January - met up a week and a half later, still together. Granted its only been 7 months but it's 7 months longer than I was expecting!

ReputationRep:
    It was ok when it first came out, but after the first six months, it became pointless. They need to do something like only let blokes swipe right 10 times a day or something.

Also, not 100% sure if true, but I heard that the price of the pay service is like triple for people over 25. If that's true - that's a bit messed up.

ReputationRep:
    I used it at one point for a few week, also got a different app which showed who liked or superliked me.

I was really just at a time when I was feeling down after a breakup and a friend installed it onto my phone to give me a self-esteem boost and it was fun . Might install it again once I'm done with this degree and start the new job next month, it may have potential. I just have to state clearly that I don't do random hookups because many of the guys seemed interested in only that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WBZ144)
    I used it at one point for a few week, also got a different app which showed who liked or superliked me.

I was really just at a time when I was feeling down after a breakup and a friend installed it onto my phone to give me a self-esteem boost and it was fun . Might install it again once I'm done with this degree and start the new job next month, it may have potential. I just have to state clearly that I don't do random hookups because many of the guys seemed interested in only that.
    What was the app called that told you who like you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkberry_y)
    What was the app called that told you who like you?
    There's Flame for Tinder and also Bonfire for Tinder if you have an iPhone/iPad.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.