The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry University Freshers 2016

Hey I was just wondering if anyone else is starting Coventry University in September 2016 to study Fine Art (BA)?
(edited 7 years ago)
I am! :smile: I'm really excited to find out what it will be like, I hope they will teach us a lot of things!
When I went to the interview and guided tour, the art facilities looked really nice and everything seemed relaxed, which I like.
Right now I can't wait to talk to people on the same course and find out who I'll be living with.

How are you feeling about it?
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by yellowhousecat
I am! :smile: I'm really excited to find out what it will be like, I hope they will teach us a lot of things!
When I went to the interview and guided tour, the art facilities looked really nice and everything seemed relaxed, which I like.
Right now I can't wait to talk to people on the same course and find out who I'll be living with.

How are you feeling about it?

I'm really excited but nervous at the same time. I loved the guided tour they took us on and I definitely agree that it seemed really calm and was shocked with how relaxed the interviews were. :smile:
I really want to find out who i'm roomed with as well but i'm not too sure how to find that out before the move in date.
Do you know your move in date yet?
Original post by OverlordHannah!
I'm really excited but nervous at the same time. I loved the guided tour they took us on and I definitely agree that it seemed really calm and was shocked with how relaxed the interviews were. :smile:
I really want to find out who i'm roomed with as well but i'm not too sure how to find that out before the move in date.
Do you know your move in date yet?

Yes! If the actual course will be as relaxed as the interview day was, I think it will be great :smile:
I believe the move in weekend is the 24th and 25th of September for everyone at Coventry, then Fresher's week starts on the 26th.

Quick Reply

Latest