anybody else stressed out about their results?

Watch this thread
LewisTindall
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
like to the point of not being able to eat or sleep?? i constantly see people on TSR saying "Oh yeah, i'm SO confident i know I've got all A's and A*'s", and I'm sitting here just hoping for entry requirements to sixth form. is there anybody else who's totally bricking it? feel like the only one on here who is.
katebeckett
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
You aren't alone! I'm super stressed too and struggle to sleep now 😭 And even when I get to sleep, I have dreams of getting bad results! I guess there's nothing to do other than waiting now.
Pink_Sparkles
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by LewisTindall)
like to the point of not being able to eat or sleep?? i constantly see people on TSR saying "Oh yeah, i'm SO confident i know I've got all A's and A*'s", and I'm sitting here just hoping for entry requirements to sixth form. is there anybody else who's totally bricking it? feel like the only one on here who is.
R u kidding me???? I m so freaking out fr the results u have no idea!!!! :cry::cry2:
BobSausage
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Just relax and don't think about it. I've been really distracted by a piece of music I've been asked to learn, and really they're only GCSEs if you messed up on a few it's no biggie, you can retake if they're important and it's unlikely that a 6th form would make you an offer if they weren't confident in you. I know I've definitely got a few grades I'm not gonna be proud of, but there's nothing you can do about it now so there's no point worrying really.
LewisTindall
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
i just cant understand how anybody in their right mind can be so positive about their possible grades, there's literally no way of seriously telling what you have and everywhere i look it's people assuring others of their success and ugh it stresses me out because i worked so hard before and during the exam season and i know damn well i'll be overshadowed by nearly everyone on here T-T
username2088165
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
x
(Original post by katebeckett)
x
(Original post by shahida sulaiman)
x
Hi guys! I know it's easier said than done, but please do try not to worry about your results. You've all done what you can in the exams, and there's nothing you can do for now which will change your grades. Remember that if you don't quite get what you hoped for on results day, you can have your exams remarked to check that your results are accurate. Best of luck with your results, I'm sure you'll all be pleasantly surprised on the day
Pink_Sparkles
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Leviathan1741)
Hi guys! I know it's easier said than done, but please do try not to worry about your results. You've all done what you can in the exams, and there's nothing you can do for now which will change your grades. Remember that if you don't quite get what you hoped for on results day, you can have your exams remarked to check that your results are accurate. Best of luck with your results, I'm sure you'll all be pleasantly surprised on the day
Aww ....... that was so nice thanx!!!!!!!!
username2088165
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Aww ....... that was so nice thanx!!!!!!!!
You're welcome! If it's any consolation, I have my driving test on the same day as GCSE results day will be, so I'm going to be nervous too!
Pink_Sparkles
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
You're welcome! If it's any consolation, I have my driving test on the same day as GCSE results day will be, so I'm going to be nervous too!
Well.... Best of luck!!!!
username2088165
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Well.... Best of luck!!!!
Thank you! I need all the help I can get :lol:
Pink_Sparkles
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Thank you! I need all the help I can get :lol:
Ur welcome ^^
AfcFob
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I try to stay positive about my results but I can honestly say I'm s***ing bricks about my AS
romansholiday
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
i'm like the most nervous kid on tsr
humerak786
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
All id say is don't worry and bang A2 👌🏼 AS was some stress loool
katebeckett
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Thank you for your kind words! :') Good luck with your results too!
luciie
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I'm terrified too :afraid:
username2088165
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by katebeckett)
Thank you for your kind words! :' Good luck with your results too!
You're welcome! I'm not getting any results this year though as I'm on a gap year before uni
hello654321
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
i got a dream where i had G and H for everything. An H is not even a possible grade. that's how bad i think i did
ihatePE
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
im a little nervous but i can still sleep and eat :rofl: I'm too submerged in my summer holidays to think about school at the moment, though i do hope to get A* in history otherwise my confidence will crumble and i wont want to take it at A levels.
Bulletzone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Honestly, I've been gaming so much, it hasn't even crossed my mind.
Don't worry is all I can say, Trust me. If you manage to get a B or Above then you're safe to get in Majority of A-levels.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (146)
28.91%
It went fairly well (239)
47.33%
It didn't go too well (77)
15.25%
TERRIBLE! (43)
8.51%

Watched Threads