november 2007 Watch

sandya
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Do they use the same grade boudaries for the exams of May 2007 and November 2007? If so do you have them?

Friends have been telling me that if the exams in May 2007 were eay, those in 2007 will be hard, is that true?
~~AB~~
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
no, there are different grade boundaries for the two sessions, but from what ive seen they're not that different actually...
~Lc~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by sandya)
Do they use the same grade boudaries for the exams of May 2007 and November 2007? If so do you have them?

Friends have been telling me that if the exams in May 2007 were eay, those in 2007 will be hard, is that true?
they were not easy well IH was, math methods was (imo) chem paper 2 was, paper 1 was just ugly! and English was oka.. though compared to may 06.. they were much harder! so my guess is that they get harder by they session...

anyway you don;t get the grade boundaries for a session, till after you've finished with a session
buzhidao
Badges: 1
Report 11 years ago
grade boundries comes from the result of that particular course

if everyone stuffs up then the grade boundries would be lower for a 7 ...and vice versa

but it doesn't fluctuate heaps
andy_cole2
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
yeh u can take each one as approximation, in physics we used to work at 67% for a 7 in HL although it moves up and down from that each time...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (2)
28.57%
Pro-humanity (5)
71.43%