One PS for two subjects or can I do more than one ?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
totalnatal
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hi,

I have al ittle problem , I would like to study either politics or economics .

When I will apply through UCAS I will put these two courses but at different uni , for example at Cambridge i will do SPS while at UCL I will choose to do economics.

Now my problem is , on your UCAS form can you put two PS ?Cause If I just have to put one it's going to be difficult to mix politics and economics!!!

Could you plz help me out ?

Thanks
an Siarach
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by totalnatal)
Hi,

When I will apply through UCAS I will put these two courses but at different uni , for example at Cambridge i will do SPS while at UCL I will choose to do economics.

Now my problem is , on your UCAS form can you put two PS ?Cause If I just have to put one it's going to be difficult to mix politics and economics!!!

Thanks
You can only have one PS on your Ucas form however you fill in a seperate application for Oxford and Cambridge so you should use this for a PS more specifically politics oriented while keeping the Ucas one ambiguous enough to cover both subjects.
Dr. Blazed
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Just say you're interested in economics as well as politics. Easy.
Pegasus
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by totalnatal)
Hi,

Thanks
I wouldn't think it would be too hard to write about both Economics and Politics in one ps, afer all the two subjects are quite closely linked.
Fluffy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You can write a generic PS for your UCAS form and submit specific ones for each course to the unis once you ahve your UCAS number - pop the UCAS number on the update and send it directly to the Uni. Make sure it conforms to the usual PS set out though (in terms of word limit/font/etc).
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (35)
17.95%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (55)
28.21%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (105)
53.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise