Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What does this mean, I'm apparently flirting Watch

ReputationRep:
    Okay so there's this guy at my school and we're friends, and the other day we had this event at school which meant that we had to walk to this place away from school, and on the way there and back we just spoke to each other, and then when we were there we would just sit there and talk to each other and walk around together (like to buy snacks or something) and tease one another (like he kept stealing my shoes etc.). and to be honest I thought this was fairly normal as we're friends, but then my friend (shes also his friend) was saying stuff like 'God you two and your flirting' and 'aww you make such a good couple'. and another girl was like 'oh do you like....' and I don't really understand like we are just friends. like does this seem like we were flirting because if so I don't want to come across and a big flirt or tease. does is seem like im a tease?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlotte6745)
    does is seem like im a tease?
    Yes, you great big tease. It wouldn't surprise me if you're shiny and round too, you great big Malteaser. Oh, eh, did you say something? Can't hear you over that wheezing; must be all that teasing.

[QUOTE=Charlotte6745;66934890]x QUOTE]

Dunno, you tell me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlotte6745)
    Okay so there's this guy at my school and we're friends, and the other day we had this event at school which meant that we had to walk to this place away from school, and on the way there and back we just spoke to each other, and then when we were there we would just sit there and talk to each other and walk around together (like to buy snacks or something) and tease one another (like he kept stealing my shoes etc.). and to be honest I thought this was fairly normal as we're friends, but then my friend (shes also his friend) was saying stuff like 'God you two and your flirting' and 'aww you make such a good couple'. and another girl was like 'oh do you like....' and I don't really understand like we are just friends. like does this seem like we were flirting because if so I don't want to come across and a big flirt or tease. does is seem like im a tease?
    Ah ignore it, just go with the flow and enjoy your friendship. If you like him ask him out or if he likes you he'll ask you out, but pay no attention to what these girls are saying. If he had a problem with you being a tease he would've pointed that out by now. Girls and guys can have banter without having feelings for each other

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.