The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by oShahpo
Certainly, but neither is chasing the wrong causes for the problem. We must identify the root of this problem if we wish to eliminate it, and just throwing "religion" on it is not going to help solve the problem.

As I said whataboutery

if you want to find the root look for it don't prattle on about something else
Original post by Zargabaath
Omfg this thread is full of RACISTS. I can't even believe what I'm reading.
All you white RACISTS should educate yourself on Islam.
The prophet Mohammed (pbuh) took a child bride in the holy and perfect Quran. That means it's a Muslim's RIGHT to have relations with underage girls.
Have you never heard of freedom of religion? They can do what ever they want and you should RESPECT their choices and lifestyle.

Reporting you all for racial hatred.

Racial hatred or reality. western society does not accept rape of minors, genital mutilation, throwing homosexuals off buildings etc. Islam 7th century ideology with no place in civilised society.
And as for it being a white racist thing - ask coloured people in Libya what they think of muslims?
Original post by psycogremlin
Racial hatred or reality. western society does not accept rape of minors, genital mutilation, throwing homosexuals off buildings etc. Islam 7th century ideology with no place in civilised society.
And as for it being a white racist thing - ask coloured people in Libya what they think of muslims?

of course the wannabe templar would be too dense to actually understand the post
stop LARPing and grow up

Latest

Trending

Trending