I'm currently in the process of writing my personal statement to apply to study Business Management. I know that for some courses it's good to talk about additional reading into the subject, however for Business I haven't been able to find any appropriate books to read to discuss other than the basic 'Success stories' of businesses or textbooks, which aren't the best to write about. If anyone has any books they can suggest it would be greatly appreciated.
Business Management applicant books Watch
- Thread Starter
- 15-08-2016 07:00
- 15-08-2016 15:55
The first book is an essential text in business and management studies.
Last edited by hamzaahmad786; 28-09-2016 at 21:55.
- Boddy, D., (2014) Management An Introduction, 6th Edition, Harlow, FT Prentice Hall.
- Ramsay, P., Maier, P., Price, G., (2010) Study Skills for Business & Management Students, Harlow, Pearson Education.
- Cameron, S. (2009) The Business Student’s Handbook, 5th Edition, Harlow, FT Prentice Hall
- Horn, R. (2009) Business Skills Handbook, Exeter, Short Run Press Ltd.
- Moore, S., Neville, C., Murphy, M. & Connolly, C. (2010) The Ultimate Study Skills Handbook (Open Up Study Skills), Maidenhead, McGraw-Hill Education.
- Bailey, R. (2003). Academic writing. Cheltenham: Nelson-Thornes.
hamza ahmad luton 786 hertfordshire hamzaahmad786