SUITS anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering if anyone share the same mad love for the series SUITS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ollie1024)
    DEFINITELY!!!! It's such a good show to be fair!!! Are you up to date with the latest season??

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it's one of my all time favourite shows! I worried that the quality might degrade after what happened at the end of season 5, but it's remained as good as ever.

ReputationRep:
    Its ok tbh, nothing that great. Although saying that, I'm on season 3 now lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    DEFINITELY!!!! It's such a good show to be fair!!! Are you up to date with the latest season??
    Yup, fully up to date with the new season!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A321)
    Its ok tbh, nothing that great. Although saying that, I'm on season 3 now lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Tbf it did go a bit stagnant around season 3/4 but picks up again end of 4 and through 5

ReputationRep:
    yeah its okay, nothing really great though, when compared to better TV series. a solid 7/10, the last few seasons have been so boring and i dont even remember what they were about really.. and i think i watched the series twice now, up until the current season.

ReputationRep:
    Tbf it did go a bit stagnant around season 3/4 but picks up again end of 4 and through 5
    Totally agree, I dropped it so many times during those seasons but it pays off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rimstone)
    yeah its okay, nothing really great though, when compared to better TV series. a solid 7/10, the last few seasons have been so boring and i dont even remember what they were about really.. and i think i watched the series twice now, up until the current season.
    I do miss how in the first couple seasons it was case per episode with the main storyline interspersed, but do really really like the latest season on atm!

ReputationRep:
    I do miss how in the first couple seasons it was case per episode with the main storyline interspersed, but do really really like the latest season on atm!
    i honestly hate the one case per episode kind of show, i must have watched 100's of them now and i honestly think ive watched the best ones now .. At the start of my TV series watching i loved them, but nowaday i just cant stand it, how many crime dramas and law dramas can TV networks pump out ... new series also start out as crime dramas, since its much easier to start out that way and get loyal viewers, it also works great week to week but not when your binge watching the,.

Anyways i do like suits, i remember the great laughs i had watching it for the first time and how good it was. but im kind of tired of it now, like walking dead. current season sucks so much arse IMO, they really messed up the mike in prision thing, and everyone seems to not be themselves or thier storyline is boring. the show isnt really what it used to be, its formed into something much crapper and more boring, I mean we had 6 EP os suits so far and very little has happened, and what has happened is really boring.

Mr.robot seems to better watch for now. but all in all, i dont in anyway hate suits, i still really enjoy it, its just lost any of teh flare it used to have for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rimstone;[url="tel:67084546")
    67084546[/url]]i honestly hate the one case per episode kind of show, i must have watched 100's of them now and i honestly think ive watched the best ones now .. At the start of my TV series watching i loved them, but nowaday i just cant stand it, how many crime dramas and law dramas can TV networks pump out ... new series also start out as crime dramas, since its much easier to start out that way and get loyal viewers, it also works great week to week but not when your binge watching the,.

Anyways i do like suits, i remember the great laughs i had watching it for the first time and how good it was. but im kind of tired of it now, like walking dead. current season sucks so much arse IMO, they really messed up the mike in prision thing, and everyone seems to not be themselves or thier storyline is boring. the show isnt really what it used to be, its formed into something much crapper and more boring, I mean we had 6 EP os suits so far and very little has happened, and what has happened is really boring.

Mr.robot seems to better watch for now. but all in all, i dont in anyway hate suits, i still really enjoy it, its just lost any of teh flare it used to have for me.
    I somewhat agree with the one case per show thing, I like what they do arm where they have he big main storyline but throw in the odd bits like with the investment bankers. I disagree with you saying the current season sucks tho, I love it! Harvey and Cahill are great together, and it's still been good to seeing Mikes time in prison. And it doesn't matter about the series progression, I think it's been entertaining with what's happened so far.

ReputationRep:
    I've enjoyed season 6 so far but I do think they've kind of underplayed the fact that everybody quit the firm... I mean I don't need to be a business man to know that's pretty bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by (student))
    I've enjoyed season 6 so far but I do think they've kind of underplayed the fact that everybody quit the firm... I mean I don't need to be a business man to know that's pretty bad.
    Would definitely agree, but I reckon that now Mike is getting out (if another bombshell doesn't arrive!), it's going to concentrate getting the firm back up and running properly, with Mike having some (non-Lawyer, obviously) role in getting the firm back on its feet.

ReputationRep:
    Would definitely agree, but I reckon that now Mike is getting out (if another bombshell doesn't arrive!), it's going to concentrate getting the firm back up and running properly, with Mike having some (non-Lawyer, obviously) role in getting the firm back on its feet.
    I dunno, I get the feeling Mike getting out is as simple as it finished out to be, I hope it is though! Is it still possible that he could go work as a paralegal? I mean Rachel worked as a paralegal without a Law degree, so surely Mike should be able too, unless he not allowed to have any link to the legal profession after his conviction. I think Frank is going to cause some problems for everyone though.

ReputationRep:
    I dunno, I get the feeling Mike getting out is as simple as it finished out to be, I hope it is though! Is it still possible that he could go work as a paralegal? I mean Rachel worked as a paralegal without a Law degree, so surely Mike should be able too, unless he not allowed to have any link to the legal profession after his conviction. I think Frank is going to cause some problems for everyone though.
    Yeh I definitely agree with you there, and I don't think there's a problem with him being a paralegal, just think he'd find it boring, and would want to do what he's been doing for the last few years perhaps...

ReputationRep:
    True- once they went down the route of arresting Mike I was always a bit confused about how they would bring him back as a lawyer... he'd have to go to law school at least but would anywhere good accept a fraud???

ReputationRep:
    Just watched the mid season finale and thought it was soooo good!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think Jessica leaving gave the ending a really good balance!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by (student))
    True- once they went down the route of arresting Mike I was always a bit confused about how they would bring him back as a lawyer... he'd have to go to law school at least but would anywhere good accept a fraud???
    I'm also interested to see what happens now hes out of prison. I don't think he be able to do do any law-related jobs as all the law companies know that he is a fraud now. Even if he went to law school to get a a real degree, part of passing the BAR was to face a panel of professors (or some important people) to determine whether you have good character, which based on the fact that's he an ex-con I'd say he definitely wouldn't pass.

I think he might go back to being an investment banker, possibly at that company he was at before with Jonathan Sidwell (don't remember the company name). Although I'd rather he'd do something different as I don't think this route would be that interesting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutomatedWaffles)
    I'm also interested to see what happens now hes out of prison. I don't think he be able to do do any law-related jobs as all the law companies know that he is a fraud now. Even if he went to law school to get a a real degree, part of passing the BAR was to face a panel of professors (or some important people) to determine whether you have good character, which based on the fact that's he an ex-con I'd say he definitely wouldn't pass.

I think he might go back to being an investment banker, possibly at that company he was at before with Jonathan Sidwell (don't remember the company name). Although I'd rather he'd do something different as I don't think this route would be that interesting.
    If you haven't watched the mid-season finale, then don't read the spoiler...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Based on the episode, he can be a consultant at SL, doing the same stuff with Harvey as he did before, just not as an actual lawyer... and he got the job offer for being Junior Partner as a consultant lawyer... whether he accepts, who knows!

ReputationRep:
    If you haven't watched the mid-season finale, then don't read the spoiler...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Based on the episode, he can be a consultant at SL, doing the same stuff with Harvey as he did before, just not as an actual lawyer... and he got the job offer for being Junior Partner as a consultant lawyer... whether he accepts, who knows!
    Was that only the mid-season finale? I thought it felt like the season finale, although I guess they did this last season and I thought the same thing and I was wrong then . On the plus side, more suits yaaay !

Yeah I'm not sure he will accept either, everything at Pearson Spectre seems to be up in the air at the moment, so maybe he will take that into consideration. Can't wait for the next episode.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 21, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you ever go to a non Russell Group uni?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.