The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Confused regarding my accommodation! Require prompt assistance

Hi, I'm an international student at Imperial and gonna start my MSc this September. However I'm really confused about accommodation, whether to go Gradpad or somewhere else.If Gradpad be the case then I'm thinking between Orient House and Griffon Studios. If anyone has stayed in them, kindly help me through. I'm a fun loving sociable person. I can cook for myself and would love some company around but not at the cost of certain personal comforts like hygiene and due tolerance towards each other.
Hi

Have you had a look at chapter accommodation (previously Nido London)?

They have quite a few accommodation options in London. I have lived in their accommodation for about three years and I highly recommend it!

https://www.chapter-living.com
(edited 7 years ago)
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
I have looked into them. Portobello caught my fancy but then again its a bit expensive and I dont really know if I'll be coming across a social bunch or not. Apart from that, I really wanted opinions on Griffon studios and Orient House.
Reply 3
A few friends used to stay at Griffon.

Very convenient location and a decent area as well with access to the convenience store and restaurants.

The accommodation itself is quite diverse with lots of international students.
Reply 4
I've booked Orient house now. As it seemed to have cluster flats as opposed to studios in Griffon. Cheers for the help anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending