ReputationRep:
    heyy
    im going to middlesex uni (the one at cat hill) from sept
    is anyone else?

or introduce yourself on this thread, as im new to this site
    and it would be nice to talk to some more london people

ta

ReputationRep:
    mate no oofense but it often happens to be smart pupios that visit this website. it s those are 3As students or close to it that write comments on this website, so i am afraid you won't have much of a reply here

ReputationRep:
    hmm, no offence mez, but it's rather ironic that you are undermining somebody's intelligence given the standard of your own incoherent ramblings!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mezitli)
    mate no oofense but it often happens to be smart pupios that visit this website.
    Smart porpoises use this website? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I *may* be going to Middlesex. Looks like its just us two so far. I've writtled my choices down to Middlesex or Greenwich, just got to decide which one before the deadline :eek: I'm going to visit both campuses again and get a feel for the area. Have you chosen your halls at Mdx yet?

Oh and in response to the small minded comments of some wannabe toffs, Vivienne Westwood graduated from Middlesex art & design school so its not all bad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammyw)
    heyy
    im going to middlesex uni (the one at cat hill) from sept
    is anyone else?

or introduce yourself on this thread, as im new to this site
    and it would be nice to talk to some more london people

ta
    HEYA im a new member to this site but looking forward to talking to some cool peeps.
    I begun uni at middlesex cat hill in sep. Have started my BA Fine Art course. The university is ok, still getting used to the timetable and trying not 2 get lost lol=p. How are u finding it?
    btw which course r u studying?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 18, 2009
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.