Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Do you recommend studying renewable energy Engineering Yes OR No and why :?

thank you in advance
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by za3)
    Do you recommend studying renewable energy Engineering Yes OR No and why :?

thank you in advance
    Probably better off studying something broader like mechanical or electrical as it leaves open more options.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smack)
    Probably better off studying something broader like mechanical or electrical as it leaves open more options.
    hmm is there any course i can take that have both ? i mean renewable energy + electrical ( cause my father is an electrical engineer and he told me you will have better chances of getting better and high quality Jobs, He Told me IT the "Future"

thank you for your replay
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by za3)
    hmm is there any course i can take that have both ? i mean renewable energy + electrical ( cause my father is an electrical engineer and he told me you will have better chances of getting better and high quality Jobs, He Told me IT the "Future"

thank you for your replay
    I'm sure there are courses out there that combine the two. I Googled it and got electrical engineering with renewable energy courses from Leeds, Nottingham, Brunel, Edinburgh and Plymouth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smack)
    I'm sure there are courses out there that combine the two. I Googled it and got electrical engineering with renewable energy courses from Leeds, Nottingham, Brunel, Edinburgh and Plymouth.
    aha Thank you sir for your Help much appreciated

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.