Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Have just had my med today, passed everything, great, but 2 years ago i had mild concussion during a football match where i took the ball to the face full powt, i was not knocked out (fortunately), but obviously knocked to the ground but got up a bit dazed, nevertheless i played on and then drove everyone home. When i got home apparently i was babbling a bit, so the olds took me to casualty as a precaution, the doc thought it was quite amusing i kept repeating myself, and kept me in for 5 hours obs but released at 7. No problems found and no problems since, but because of this Head Injury i was put at TMU for the med, they now have to send it to cramwell for approval. apparently they have to do this because of it being a "head injury"
    I am GUTTED,
    Has anyone got any advice or words of wisedom or anyone come across or head of any thing similar.

thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    No advice, just sympathy, but remember it's just TMU at present, not PMU, so don't give up until you hear from Cranwell!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to the armed forcesGuide to the Royal Air ForceA job in the Army

Featured recruiter profiles:

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick Link:

Unanswered Armed Forces Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.