Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Job interview next week but I'm really worried help me Watch

ReputationRep:
    So I have a job interview at bennatyne spa next week, I looked through my certificates and I realised one seemed to be missing , I got in touch with VTCT and they said that on my level three beauty therapy course I only got a partial certificate because apparently I am missing 1 credit from the optional units, wtf. I don't know how that happened I feel that is unfair. I don't have a clue about what the credits even are but

I'm so scared is will sabotage my interview I don't even want to go to it anymore now I'm scared I will get in trouble for saying I'm fully qualified which in thought I was but I only have a partial level 3 certificate arggggg
    Do I cancel the interview???

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imaditz)
    So I have a job interview at bennatyne spa next week, I looked through my certificates and I realised one seemed to be missing , I got in touch with VTCT and they said that on my level three beauty therapy course I only got a partial certificate because apparently I am missing 1 credit from the optional units, wtf. I don't know how that happened I feel that is unfair. I don't have a clue about what the credits even are but

I'm so scared is will sabotage my interview I don't even want to go to it anymore now I'm scared I will get in trouble for saying I'm fully qualified which in thought I was but I only have a partial level 3 certificate arggggg
    Do I cancel the interview???

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You should probably phone them up and explain your situation and ask if they still want to see you as you don't wanna waste their time and even your time as they did state they are looking for someone fully qualified.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.