Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ive just completed one of the mocks on the UKCAT website. For situational judgement i scored 38/69, i know this is a poor score but this was the first mock test i have completed. Any idea how to calculate what banding this score would lie in as i have been using the kaplan score sheet for the other sections but cannot find any recourses to score my SJ. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    The 1000Q book recommends scoring the SJ section by giving 4 points for a correct answer, 3 points for an answer that's right next to the correct one, 2 points for an answer where there's one space between your answer and the correct answer, and 1 point for an answer where there's two. 38/69 is probably a perfectly decent score because the scoring is not that strict and you probably got lots of questions with 3 points too.

Note that this is just a recommendation though and nobody really knows how the actual SJ is scored.

ReputationRep:
    Have some common sense

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.