Turn on thread page Beta

want to buy a refurbished macbook from the apple site, but... watch

ReputationRep:
    i'm looking to buy a refurbished macbook from the apple website. however, it currently isn't available on the page (the picture and description have disappeared). i'm guessing this means that the current batch have sold out, and they will advertise some more soon... but does anybody know for sure? does anybody have any idea how often they are available, and when they would be available to purchase again? they have been available all the time for the last few months, every time i've checked the website at least, but there's nothing there now. i'm worried i'm going to miss out

ReputationRep:
    They'll be available again in a couple/few days, as per usual. It's hardly as if they're never ever going to have refurbished MacBooks for sale again! Just keep checking back on the relevant page on the Apple site every couple of days, as something is bound to pop up.

ReputationRep:
    Typically the Refurb store is updated on Wednesday mornings, so check again tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    thank you both

ReputationRep:
    How much cheaper were the refurbished Macbooks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lottie)
    How much cheaper were the refurbished Macbooks?
    Generally around 15 - 30% cheaper. It's definitely worth a look.

ReputationRep:
    Don't students get 14% off at the Apple store for education? Even high school/college students get 8% IIRC.

It might work out just as cheap to buy a brand new one (and you get the 3 yr warranty as standard as a student)

ReputationRep:
    i think the fact nobody posted here for 2 weeks means this has been solved, myself.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.