The Student Room Group

Armed North Africans vs Corsicans

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Where's Boney when you need him
FYI, the corsican equivalent of the IRA has said they will attack without any qualms if Muslims continue to attack natives.
Reply 3
Original post by richpanda
FYI, the corsican equivalent of the IRA has said they will attack without any qualms if Muslims continue to attack natives.

Well done, hope they do.
It won't be long till this happens all over Europe, if not the world.
Original post by Mathemagicien
Damn, North Africans firing harpoons(!) at Corsicans and tourists.

All because a tourist took a photo of woman in burkini.

Isn't the whole point of the burkini that it is modest? Why then is there a problem with tourists taking pictures of them?

Because Islam is extreme :colonhash: Surprised you're asking this question really.
This is what happens when you have 2 different cultures being put together. One gets pissed off, kills someone on the other side, the left wing on the other side somehow spin it to blame their own culture and ignore the actual issues. Sad really.
Original post by JoshDawg
This is what happens when you have 2 different cultures being put together. One gets pissed off, kills someone on the other side, the left wing on the other side somehow spin it to blame their own culture and ignore the actual issues. Sad really.

That's because the left want such death and destruction, its suits their political aims.
That's because the left want such death and destruction, its suits their political aims.

Original post by The_Opinion

I think blaming leftist people is incorrect. There are many left wing people just as angry about this situation as we are. Regressive leftists is probably a better description.
Original post by TercioOfParma
I think blaming leftist people is incorrect. There are many left wing people just as angry about this situation as we are. Regressive leftists is probably a better description.

When basically every leftist party in the UK wants more migration from the places that the people in the story come from, I struggle to not use any term other than leftists.
Original post by The_Opinion
When basically every leftist party in the UK wants more migration from the places that the people in the story come from, I struggle to not use any term other than leftists.

Well, Sargon of Akkad is a leftist. I have met Marxists who are anti-immigration. This is something which supersedes the political compass.
Original post by richpanda

Good on them.
Well, Sargon of Akkad is a leftist. I have met Marxists who are anti-immigration. This is something which supersedes the political compass.

Sargon is a boss-man!

Well there is always going to be the odd one, I am referring to the vast majority.

I always thought that he was more right than left (I admit that I have not seen many of his vids, but most of the ones I have seen I agree with). I know that he is against SJW's.
Original post by inhuman
Well done, hope they do.

Original post by Dodgypirate
Good on them.

That was a few weeks ago warning IS against carrying out any attacks on Corsica.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36912541
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by JamesN88
That was a few weeks ago warning IS against carrying out any attacks on Corsica, tensions are obviously high there by the look things.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36912541

I think it was smart

Any potential terrorists will think twice about attacking a community when their own families and neighborhoods are at risk from reprisals on an Island where native Corsicans will bite back.

The only thing these Islamist's respect is force, otherwise they will walk all over you and plunge the knife even deeper as you mourn and do nothing.

The Nice truck attacker for instance sent his family money abroad, they are now all living safe outside of France.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by remiremi
I think it was smart

Any potential terrorists will think twice about attacking a community when their own families and neighborhoods are at risk from reprisals on an Island where native Corsicans will bite back.

The only thing these Islamist's respect is force, otherwise they will walk all over you and plunge the knife even deeper as you mourn and do nothing.

The Nice truck attacker for instance sent his family money abroad, they are now all living safe outside of France.

Yeah they don't **** about that's for sure. They're also making the point of not painting everyone with the same brush unlike the far-right.

http://www.euronews.com/2016/07/29/corsica-dissident-groups-threatens-retaliation-if-isil-attacks

They claim to have already stopped an attack as well, although I wouldn't call RT particularly a reliable source. :smile:

https://www.rt.com/news/353766-corsica-october22-letter-isis/
Reply 18
Original post by Mathemagicien
Damn, North Africans firing harpoons(!) at Corsicans and tourists.

All because a tourist took a photo of woman in burkini.

Isn't the whole point of the burkini that it is modest? Why then is there a problem with tourists taking pictures of them?

While I do not approve the act of taking pictures from strangers it does not excuse the behaviour of how was the reaction. The husband or boyfriend from the chich in in burkini attacked the pregnant wife of the guy who tok photos.

After which the native Corsicans gathered and attack them and one more marrocan family. The Corsicans seems to be a typical temperament Medditeranians.
(edited 7 years ago)
All White people need to take up arms and make Europe European again

Do whatever is is necessary to take back what has been rightfully stolen from us

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending