Turn on thread page Beta

Girls - what do you think of underwired bras? watch

ReputationRep:
    Ive never wore an underwired one til now, cos I thought they would hurt. But I saw a lovely black laced one today and I bought it and thought Id try it.
    Its good, as it pushes them up and it doesnt hurt at all, but the wire keeps coming out at the side when I bend down, which is anoying.
    What do you girls think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    Ive never wore an underwired one til now, cos I thought they would hurt. But I saw a lovely black laced one today and I bought it and thought Id try it.
    Its good, as it pushes them up and it doesnt hurt at all, but the wire keeps coming out at the side when I bend down, which is anoying.
    What do you girls think?
    :eek:
    I always wear underwired bras.

What do you girls think?
    I think I should be posting in a more masculine thread.

ReputationRep:
    I've never had one because apparently (well according to my mum) they're not so good when you're youngish and can damage the tissue or something while they're still developing.

But that's just me

ReputationRep:
    My boobs wouldn't be supported if my bra wasn't underwired. Anyway, the underwire shouldn't come out when you bend down, is there a rip in the fabric or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    :eek:
    I always wear underwired bras.

yeah most do I think, but doesnt it make you look smaller? Mine look smaller in it, than a soft one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    I've never had one because apparently (well according to my mum) they're not so good when you're youngish and can damage the tissue or something while they're still developing.

But that's just me
    Yes, apparently you're not supposed to wear them until they have stopped growing or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    My boobs wouldn't be supported if my bra wasn't underwired. Anyway, the underwire shouldn't come out when you bend down, is there a rip in the fabric or something?

No its new, this metal wire keeps poking me.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, apparently you're not supposed to wear them until they have stopped growing or something.

really? So what age are they supposed to stop growing?

ReputationRep:
    yeah most do I think, but doesnt it make you look smaller? Mine look smaller in it, than a soft one.
    Ermm I'm not sure, I haven't worn a soft one for a while now. I much prefer underwired and find them more comfortable as well.

ReputationRep:
    No its new, this metal wire keeps poking me.
    Hmm that's weird. You shouldn't really feel it.

ReputationRep:
    really? So what age are they supposed to stop growing?
    I don't know really. But I assume mine have stopped now because I have stayed the same size for aaages.

ReputationRep:
    im not being pervy...but why dont normal bras support them?

Ive never worn underwired bras..but i might start to...hhhmmm

ReputationRep:
    I don't know really. But I assume mine have stopped now because I have stayed the same size for aaages.

Are you 18??? Cos last year I was a 36 B and now Im a 36 C and I think theyre still growing :eek: . I dont want to be bigger than this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)

Well I'm a 34D, and soft bras just don't provide enough support really. I assumed everyone wore underwired bras though :confused:!!

ReputationRep:
    Are you 18??? Cos last year I was a 36 B and now Im a 36 C and I think theyre still growing :eek: . I dont want to be bigger than this.
    No, I'm 16. I've been the same size for nearly a year now, so I assume they aren't going to get any bigger...I hope!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)

lol, normal bras to support them, but they dont think a lift like underwired ones do, r u male? Welcome to this thread.

ReputationRep:
    I assumed everyone wore underwired bras though :confused:!!
    Yes, so did I.

ReputationRep:
    I assumed everyone wore underwired bras though :confused:!!
    I'm still growing and I don't want to damage them! lol

ReputationRep:
    Yes, so did I.
    Not me.
    Damn Im starting to love this bra, and Ive got no one to show it to
    I need an occasion now, so I can flash it around, lol, sorry its just beautiful.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.