Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girls - what do you think of underwired bras? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    Have you girls ever had any guys buy you any sexy underwear?
    Yeah my boyfriend bought me a Teddy (I think that is what they are called anyway. It is kinda a bra with Fabic coming down and underwear is that called a teddy. It was great because he had more money than I could have spent on one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randdom)
    Yeah my boyfriend bought me a Teddy (I think that is what they are called anyway. It is kinda a bra with Fabic coming down and underwear is that called a teddy. It was great because he had more money than I could have spent on one.

awww dats sweet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Why on earth would you pay that much for a bra.
    i suppose it's hard to understand if you're a bloke, but you see it's partly for the benefit of men (expensive bras not only look sexy, but make you feel ready for anything as well!) and partly because expensive underwear is kind of like status symbols in the female population

i think they're really uncomfortable & have taken the wires out of some of mine

but i am ironing board woman and dont really need one...so... i imagine they would be good for people who need support!

ReputationRep:
    partly because expensive underwear is kind of like status symbols in the female population
    How true... nicely put...

as for wire in the bras either 2 problems- cheap bra or its not right, wires aren't supposed to come out at all... back to the shop!!

(Original post by grace)
    i suppose it's hard to understand if you're a bloke, but you see it's partly for the benefit of men (expensive bras not only look sexy, but make you feel ready for anything as well!) and partly because expensive underwear is kind of like status symbols in the female population
    just status symbols other women don't usually see....................?

ReputationRep:
    being a 32/34E they're essental

ReputationRep:
    I've worn an underwired bra and it wasn't particularly comfortable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    15 quid? lord above, i have a bra which costs £112!
    Bloody hell! I've never spent anywhere near that much on any item of clothing (other than my prom dress, and that was only £150), never mind on one piece of underwear! Flippin 'eck!

I said the "?????" option because i'm male.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.