Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

...for these blue pens
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Name:  IMG_0388.JPG
Views: 87
Size:  105.6 KB

They have served me a great deal during GCSEs and stayed strong for a bit into AS Biology. You notice how the writing is faded for a bit, then it seems fine then it completely stops functioning. Annoying when you're in the zone, but RIP blue pen #6563 and #6564.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    why would you use blue pen? ewwww

(Original post by ihatePE)
    What's wrong blue pens?

ReputationRep:
    why so fascist?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I use a blue pen because I am left handed and blue pens don't smudge on my hand for some reason...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant

ring binder folders which broke if I put too many notes in them... um I thought that is what ringbinders are for...

AND the student planner high school gave everybody, however there wasn't enough space in the daily section to write down your set homework tasks because each task consisted of a paragraph which used the entire two pages of the planner, what about the other 4 subjects we could get hwk in its only lesson 1!!

see what I mean? there was never enough space...

ReputationRep:
    What's worse is when that happens to highlighters.

Sharpie highlighters dry out really quickly. Stabilo all the way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bizzy_penguin)

AND the student planner high school gave everybody, however there wasn't enough space in the daily section to write down your set homework tasks because each task consisted of a paragraph which used the entire two pages of the planner, what about the other 4 subjects we could get hwk in its only lesson 1!!

You thought that was bad, we have Saturday school and Saturday only gets 2 lines in those!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Try a fountain pen, it will improve your handwriting too.

ring binder folders which broke if I put too many notes in them... um I thought that is what ringbinders are for...

I somewhat have naturally large handwriting, so I'd hate that as well.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador

i have that planner as well, i love those random facts :rofl:

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.