The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
wiwarin_mir
Hey, I keep getting mistaken for a girl on here, don't worry.

That would be, because of your chosen avatar.
wiwarin_mir
Hey, I keep getting mistaken for a girl on here, don't worry.

hehe, i thought who me was a guy. But i was quickly corrected :redface:
Reply 22
Whats_The_411?
I know the song that you mean. But its better to use the name you have rather than Pete. But from now i will call you Pete or sometimes Peter depending on the mood i'm in. :biggrin: :tongue:

Thanks :biggrin: Somtimes calling me Peter may cause me to revert to my liquid state, though. Maybe.
Reply 23
roseonthegrave
Thanks :biggrin: Somtimes calling me Peter may cause me to revert to my liquid state, though. Maybe.

PETER! behave yourself
Reply 24
me!

PETER! behave yourself

Yeah, like that! lol
Reply 25
......Trousers!
Bhaal85
That would be, because of your chosen avatar.

Oh well, I like it.
roseonthegrave
Yeah, like that! lol

Do you or anyone else know where Ben is aka tis me lord? Its just that he wasnt on line last night and hasnt been on today. I added him to the missing persons list yesterday :biggrin: .
Reply 28
Whats_The_411?
Do you or anyone else know where Ben is aka tis me lord? Its just that he wasnt on line last night and hasnt been on today. I added him to the missing persons list yesterday :biggrin: .

He's gone away for a bit, he'll be back soon. :smile:
Reply 29
Whats_The_411?

He said he'll be online later.
Cloudy
......Trousers!

yes mine are in the wash :tongue:
I hope no ones ever mistaked me as a boy.
Reply 32
Whats_The_411?

You have one pair?
Reply 33
Whats_The_411?

lol! i'm the keeper of the missing list, I didn't add him because I wa stold he reappeared later on that evening:smile:
Reply 34
Whats_The_411?

well there unisex!:smile:
theaman
He said he'll be online later.

Thanks. Its seems werid not seeing that monkey every time i go on a different thread :biggrin:
Reply 36
roseonthegrave
It's the name of a song by Seal that I like, Heart FM seem to play it all the time. That failing you can download it off Kazaa if you want to hear it :smile:

kiss from a rose?
Reply 37
kikzen
kiss from a rose?

Kissed by the rose on the grave! A classic, to be sure.
roseonthegrave
You have one pair?

My fav pair of trousers are in the wash PETER :tongue:
BlueAngel
I hope no ones ever mistaked me as a boy.

I don't think you will ever been mistaken.

Latest

Trending

Trending