Getting AS level results before results day?

Watch
LivvyyR
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
During the school year I heard multiple people/ teachers say you could see your results the day before actually going to school to pick up your results?
I'm not exactly sure how to find this or how it works.. Is it something to do with the UCAS tracking, if so I'm slightly confused by it. Sorry if this is kind of a stupid question as there probably is a lot on it I just can't seem to find it.
Thanks!
Amefish
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No, I don't think you can (unless there are special cases). Your results get sent to your school/college on the 18th
NotNotBatman
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Schools get the results a day before results day for sorting, but I'm sure there are rules which say you can't give results out until results day on the 18th.
im.a.witch
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by LivvyyR)
During the school year I heard multiple people/ teachers say you could see your results the day before actually going to school to pick up your results?
I'm not exactly sure how to find this or how it works.. Is it something to do with the UCAS tracking, if so I'm slightly confused by it. Sorry if this is kind of a stupid question as there probably is a lot on it I just can't seem to find it.
Thanks!
Maybe they mean the grade boundaries released the day before ? Which kinda reflects the nations grades ?

Or maybe they mean THEY know the results the day before they did at my school for GCSE. But its only a day longer for us
ImagineCats
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Our grades are on paper now waiting to be sent to schools midday 17th so schools can put them in envelopes and put them on tables the next day- my Aunt is a headmistress
liujiahao0328
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
actually i have got my a2 results on 13th of august from an organisation so i think you can get your results before the official day.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (169)
14.68%
I'm not sure (53)
4.6%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (338)
29.37%
I have already dropped out (34)
2.95%
I'm not a current university student (557)
48.39%

Watched Threads