The Student Room Group

Participants needed

Hi

Please help!

I'm currently doing my M.Sc in psychology and I'm really needing participants. The study will take about 15 minutes.

The study is open to anyone who attended university or any kind of higher education - they don't have to be a current student as long as they were at some point.

I'm verging on desperate here, so if you could forward it to anyone who qualifies I would thoroughly appreciate it.

http://attitudes.sexuality2.sgizmo.com

Za-Zen
Reply 1
The second part of your survey is odd, confusing and provides very few options to accurately respond to. Needs revisiting imo.

in addition to this, the answers seem to have a "correct" answer, and you get a big red X if you don't agree with them. WTF? I thought this was a survey, not a quiz?
Reply 2
The last part was weird, but I completed it nonetheless.
Reply 3
"I try to hide any negative thoughts about lesbian and gay people in order to avoid negative reactions from others."

where's the "i don't have such thoughts to start with" option? :s-smilie: i'm not doing it, the whole thing is confusing.
Reply 4
Being non-prejudiced toward lesbian and gay people is important to my self-concept.

Well I can't agree because it isn't important, I'm not going to disagree because then I would be saying it isn't important to my 'self-concept', it isn't worded well at all.
Actually it seems to be a bit of a homosexual rant all the way through :s-smilie: '5. Lesbians should stop shoving their lifestyle down other people's throats.' WTF?
Reply 5
Segat1
The second part of your survey is odd, confusing and provides very few options to accurately respond to. Needs revisiting imo.

in addition to this, the answers seem to have a "correct" answer, and you get a big red X if you don't agree with them. WTF? I thought this was a survey, not a quiz?

You didn't understand how it works. WTF?!?!£>T

Did it by the way.
Reply 6
No, read what I wrote. And what the others wrote.
Reply 7
Yes, I thought the second part was confusing too.
Reply 8
Have completed it, but have to agree with all the above comments.

Latest

Trending

Trending