Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I just got my Higher results last week, and I got AAAAB. The B was in art, and I just found out I was 3 marks off getting an A, and my school wants to put in a marking review (since I was getting As in the prelims, and art is pretty subjective anyway).
    What I was wondering is how long it takes for the results of a marking review to come in? I don't have to apply for uni for another few months, but I'm pretty impatient and would like to know how the review goes as soon as possible

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I just happen to be in the same situation with N5 exams and I think I can help you. According to this SQA file for non priority remark request you will get the remark result by the 30th of September. For priority remark you will get them by 29th of August.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yandex)
    Hi, I just happen to be in the same situation with N5 exams and I think I can help you. According to this SQA file for non priority remark request you will get the remark result by the 30th of September. For priority remark you will get them by 29th of August.
    Thank you! What are you looking to get remarked?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rebeccas23)
    Thank you! What are you looking to get remarked?
    English N5. I missed B by 2 marks. Also I got 17 marks on both my essays when my teacher predicted 27. I hope I get the two marks. Good luck with your exam as well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yandex)
    English N5. I missed B by 2 marks. Also I got 17 marks on both my essays when my teacher predicted 27. I hope I get the two marks. Good luck with your exam as well!
    Hopefully you do, English is pretty subjective as well so there's a high chance you might be able to pick up some more marks the second time round

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rebeccas23)
    Hopefully you do, English is pretty subjective as well so there's a high chance you might be able to pick up some more marks the second time round
    Thanks! I hope the marker is in a good mood as well. Never done art, but I guess it is the same story there.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Is cheesecake a cake?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.