Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    This coat was from Gap, but it's no longer being sold. Unfortunatly, it's exactly what I'm looking for.
    I've probably chosen the wrong season to try to buy a coat like this, but has anyone seen a similar one anywhere? It doesn't matter greatly about the colour, I'm just after that style.
    Thanks!

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/7nj/trench4.jpg

ReputationRep:
    I have this coat.

(I'll go away now )

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

I almost hate you. :p:

ReputationRep:
    You might be able to get a light mac-style trench coat at this time? It took me ages to find that trench coat myself (and I got it half price - do you properly hate me now? :p: ) but keep your eyes peeled. Try some department stores too - they tend to do more classic styles if they're not currently the in thing.

ReputationRep:
    there were a few coats lie this in the debenhams sale
    other than that how about tryng ebay?

ReputationRep:
    I also have this coat.

Try Debenhams, M and S, and the wonder that is Ebay.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I guess I'll have to just keep looking. There's no proper department store in my town, but im going somewhere bigger next week.. I'll keep my fingers crossed and my eyes open. :cool:
    You were lucky to get it at half price! ( )

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the ideas, people!
    I have tried ebay, but new stuff gets added all the time, so i'll keep looking.

ReputationRep:
    try new look. they had some coats like in (green, yellow, red and blue) but without the belt, but you could easily add a belt yourself. they were only £20 I think. I got the green, yellow and red ones. they don't look all that nice but they are lovlely on.

ReputationRep:
    I want that coat!! Its lovely! But I never go into Gap anyway

I do have a really nice grey trench coat though but its from H&M. I bought it a few months ago and actually forgot about it until I found it still in the carrier bag last night in my wardrobe

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I've found this one: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOP-SHOP-BLACK...QQcmdZViewItem

But I don't know what size you are, so I don't know if it's the right size...

If not, here's the whole list of trench coats which are on ebay. I don't know if any of them are what you're looking for http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/sear...ed+trench+coat

ReputationRep:
    i bought a really similar one to that from republic a little while back. it is almost exactly the same style. go have a look. good luck

ReputationRep:
    I have the same coat but in dark blue. I dont like it and it has hardly been worn

ReputationRep:
    a trench? that's a very classic, standard cut. you won't have trouble finding one.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.