Turn on thread page Beta

If someone were to come back alive who would you want- Sirius or Dumbledore? watch

• View Poll Results: Sirius or Dumbledore?
    Sirius
    57.58%
    Dumbledore
    42.42%

ReputationRep:
    I would like Dumbledore to come back.

ReputationRep:
    Sirius. Cause he's had a really bad life so far

ReputationRep:
    Sirius- mainly because he was my favourite character and Dumbledore was old so he'd died soon anyway :p: but Siruis's name had just been cleared and then he was dead, he didnt have a chance to live life fully

ReputationRep:
    Sirius, because Dumbledore is amazing, but was old and had his time, passed on his knowledge and it was his time. Where as sirius died young(er) and had so much more to give!!!

ReputationRep:
    Sirius

ReputationRep:
    Neither :p:

ReputationRep:
    Dumbledore needed to die at some point, and no one really needed him as a person. Obviously everyone loved him but no one really loved him - he wouldn't be the first person anyone would save. Harry needed Sirius and Sirius never really had much of a life so he should come back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Neither :p:
    I'm guessing it's because you think the pain that Harry felt as a result of both of their deaths, would be an essential factor in reminding him that he needs to beat Voldemort and find the horcruxes?

ReputationRep:
    Lol, possibly what Dude said because I want to see how Harry copes with this.
    But if it were a choice, definitely Sirius, he wanted to live life and he spent most of it in Azkaban or hiding at Grimmauld Place!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simmy)
    I'm guessing it's because you think the pain that Harry felt as a result of both of their deaths, would be an essential factor in reminding him that he needs to beat Voldemort and find the horcruxes?
    Not really.

Harry needs to get over the feeling of death basically. He has delt with Cedric's and Sirius's, now he needs to deal with Dumbledore. If the characters came back, it wouldn't allow Harry to move on.

ReputationRep:
    I just love the character of D though, and I guess part of the reason why I the character is because of his protective instinct towards Harry and the others, so I'll miss that. Hopefully the portrait would continue to do this.

But yes Sirus had such a terrible life, it would have been great to see him living it up after the war ended.

ReputationRep:
    Y Sirius?! Dumby is my fave character anyway so its got to be him. Sirius was a bit boring

ReputationRep:
    Sirius ...bcz I cryed when he died :shy2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ferret123)
    Y Sirius?! Dumby is my fave character anyway so its got to be him. Sirius was a bit boring
    Same, I never really liked Sirius :p:

ReputationRep:
    Sirius...

ReputationRep:
    Sirius...he was my favourite character. Still is, despite the obvious fact that he's dead haha.

ReputationRep:
    My heart will break if Lupin dies.

ReputationRep:
    Sirius. Am i the only person who imagined him to be hot? Not that I'm that shallow...Dumbledore can't come back as JKR said he was definatley dead, she didn't say that about Sirius.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Findthecar)
    Dumbledore can't come back as JKR said he was definatley dead, she didn't say that about Sirius.

I thought that too....
    And, in keeping with the rest of this thread, I voted Sirius.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Findthecar)
    Sirius. Am i the only person who imagined him to be hot? Not that I'm that shallow...Dumbledore can't come back as JKR said he was definatley dead, she didn't say that about Sirius.
    ME too I though he was hot but after the MOVIE :eek: ....He dsnt look gd there

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.