Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Name:  bethhhh.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  72.5 KBThese are my friends results, it is not quite clear on what exactly they mean.
    From University of London international programme

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PensAndPaper)
    Name:  bethhhh.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  72.5 KBThese are my friends results, it is not quite clear on what exactly they mean.
    From University of London international programme
    I'm not an expert but as nobody else has responded I'll do my best, though I don't know exactly what you want. Your friend seemingly got a Third in the modules they did pass, narrowly failed Criminal law, and completely failed Contract law, so it's probably worth re-sitting the failed ones, as they'll need to pass those modules in order to gain a Qualifying Law Degree, as far as I know.

ReputationRep:
    These results mean that you, I mean your friend, should consider not continuing with the degree.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Stefan*)
    These results mean that you, I mean your friend, should consider not continuing with the degree.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just incase that was a snarky remark as if they're mine I'm not even at uni yet I'm doing biomed in sept.
    And she had a lot of stuff going on for starters. As for the results it was just weirdly worded. It should of said overall pass or fail but didn't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doctorwhofan98)
    I'm not an expert but as nobody else has responded I'll do my best, though I don't know exactly what you want. Your friend seemingly got a Third in the modules they did pass, narrowly failed Criminal law, and completely failed Contract law, so it's probably worth re-sitting the failed ones, as they'll need to pass those modules in order to gain a Qualifying Law Degree, as far as I know.
    Thank you, turns out thats what she had to do. Maybe she will learn from her mistakes and nit just study solely the whole degree the night before ahah

ReputationRep:
    It's blindingly obvious what those results mean. What's the confusion? If there's any doubt check the university regulations.

ReputationRep:
    If overall result says continue studies, she must have passed the year. That's what I usually get on mine. Otherwise it might say resit exams.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.